The Forbidden Room

~~~~~~~~~~No One's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Puppet helped you get ready, you waved goodbye to Endo as Puppet took you over to the toys. The toys were just sitting on the stage doing whatever, the restaurant was closed for a little while, so they didn't really have to be deactivated all day. Balloon Boy was in Kid's Cove playing with Mangle.

(Oh and btw, this is how Mangle actually looks, I couldn't find a picture with the toys and this version of Mangle, but yeah.. this is really how she looks in the story.)

As Puppet walked you towards the stage where the toys were, they noticed you and smiled

"Hey there sleepyhead, did you sleep well?" Toy Bonnie asked.

"Yeah." You said, forgetting about the dream you had last night.

After everybody said good morning to me, Puppet said he needed to talk to them real quick and Puppet sat me on the stage. I looked around the colorless room and the blurred items in it. I looked at the hall where the kitchen is. Even though I could barely see it, the hall where the kitchen is looks like it goes on further.

I looked around the room, none of the toy's shadows were in sight, and I carefully got off the stage, the ledge was pretty tall. I felt the ledge of the stage and walked until it ended, then felt for the wall. Once I was at the doorway of the hall, I looked down it. I'm guessing the hall was dark, or the lights were dim because it doesn't look as bright as the main stage.

I was able to see a sorta dim light, shining by what looked like another doorway, but I think this doorway actually has a door. The light didn't light up the hallway very well, so I could only feel the wall.

I slowly walked towards the door, feeling to make sure the wall doesn't end anywhere. As I kept on feeling the wall, it unexpectedly ended at one point, causing me to fall. I kept on moving my hand in the direction the wall was supposed to be. I slowly tried to stand up. Once I managed to stand up I slowly started to walk, also feeling for a wall.

Soon I encountered the wall again, I slowly moved my hand ahead of me in case there was another gap. I felt the wall end again and just slowly kept on walking in the same direction I was in until I felt the wall again. Now I was closer to the door. Once I was at the door and I started to move my hand around it, it felt like cold metal. I didn't bother on trying to find the doorknob, I was to short.

I tried pushing on the door, but it didn't budge. It was probably closed all the way.

~~~~~~~~Toy Bonnie's POV~~~~~~~~~~

I was listening to whatever Marionette had to say, then I looked at the stage to see that (y/n) wasn't on the stage, only her blankie was there.

"Uhh... Marionette? I don't mean to interrupt, but (y/n)'s missing." I said.

I saw everybody's eye widen starting to panic. Everybody ran around the pizzeria looking under table, checking the prize corner, and couldn't find (y/n).

"How could she have walked away that fast? She is still kinda learning to walk!" Toy Chica yelled in panic.

I was thinking about where she could be, then it hit me.

"What if the withereds saw her and took her?" I asked, sounding kinda worried.

"I kinda doubt it, they barely come out the room at all, unless they're going after the guard." Marionette said.

"I don't care I'm going to look anyway!" Toy Chica said walking towards the doorway to the hall then stopping once she reached the doorway.

The way she stopped made everybody think something bad happened and everybody rushed to where she was standing. Once we got there, we were about to ask what happened then we saw (y/n) at the Part and Service door, it looked like she was pushing it. Good thing the door was closed all the way, I wouldn't know what the withereds could've done to her.

Pretty much everybody sighed in relief and Toy Chica went to go get (y/n).

~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~~

I kept pushing on the door, to see if I could get it open.

"Maybe it's stuck?" I said in my head.

Not too long after I kept on attempting to push the door open, I heard a whole bunch of rushing footsteps. I turned around and saw all the toy's shadows and one coming up to me.

"(Y/n) you scared us! We thought somebody took you." Toy Chica said.

I felt kind of bad, I didn't want to worry them.

"S-Sorry.." I said drooping my head.

"That's ok, (y/n) just don't leave the main room without us knowing." Toy Bonnie said.

They all walked back to the stage and sat me down.

"What was in the room?" I asked and they all froze in their spots.

"In what room?" Toy Freddy asked.

"Behind that door in the hallway." I said.

All the toys turned to look at Marionette.

"Well.. Let's just say it's the forbidden room, that no one isn't allowed in or near." Puppet said.

"Oh.. Okay." I said.

I felt around the stage for my blankie and I grabbed it.

Now that Marionette was done with whatever he had to say everybody just looked at each other bored.

"Sooo.. now what?" Toy Bonnie asked.

"Ooh! I have an idea! Let's play a game!" Toy Chica said excitedly.