Taken In

This is technically what the toys look like in the story

This is technically what the toys look like in the story.. and yeah..

~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was asleep until I slowly woke up and felt my mom setting me down somewhere, I could tell it was raining because of the way rain sounds when it falls, and it sounded like it was pouring. I saw my mom's blurred colorless shadow slowly backing away from me. I was curious, but also worried. Where am I? Why is she leaving me here?

"M-Mama! Don't go!" I screamed and started crying.

I saw her shadow stop for a minute then continuing to blend in with the rest of the darkness. I was crying a bit harder. I was alone in the raining dark. Why? was the main question that ran through my head. I thought I was alone until a few minutes, I heard the sound of doors opening behind me. I slowly turned around and saw three standing shadows. I heard them talking until they spotted me.

The shadow on the far right picked me up, and took me inside the building, which had the scent of pizza. I'm guessing this had to be a pizza place. They shadow holding me, sat me down on what felt like a table, I was still holding on to the edges of my blanket that was wrapped around me. The shadow that carried me was trying to unwrap me from my blanket, but i refused to let it happen.

I looked at the blurred shadow that was standing next to the one in front of me. It felt like he, she, whoever they were, was examining me. When they spoke, it sounded like a male's voice. When the other two spoke, one sounded like a male's voice, but a bit higher than the first voice that spoke, and the last one was a female's voice. I'm guessing they're people? I don't know.

I guess they found out I was blind, because the low male voice mentioned it. I was really curious about my mom, maybe they know where she is.

"W-Where's my mommy?" I asked.

They didn't know. The shadow in front of me attempted to remove my blankie again. I never really liked it when anyone else touched my blankie, my grip on the edges of my blankie tightened, I was still refusing to let go. I also felt what seemed like paper. One of the blurred shadows also noticed it and took it out of the opening part of my blankie and read it.

By the tone of the voice talking to the others, it sounded like, it was full of sorrow and pity..? I think. Was the paper a bad note? Where's my mommy? I wanna go home..

I heard them walking towards me.

"What, is your name little one?" The low male voice asked me.

I hesitated for a second, I didn't know who they were, mama told me to never tell my name to strangers, but they helped me out of the rain, I was really confused.. Do I tell them my name, or do I not?

"You still there?" The same voice asked again.

"Don't be shy, we just want to help you." The higher male voice said.

"(Y-Y/n)..." I said stuttering a bit.

"That's a wonderful name!" The female voice said.

"My name is Toy Freddy." The low male voice spoke.

"My name is Toy Bonnie." The higher male voice said.

"And my name is Toy Chica!" The female voice spoke.

Okay, low male voice is Toy Freddy, Higher male voice is Toy Bonnie, and the female voice is Toy Chica.. got it. I am kinda good at remembering things, especially remembering whose voices belongs to who. That's pretty  much how I can tell who I'm with or who's talking to me.

Soon after the three introduced themselves, I heard what sounded like music, pop goes the weasel to be exact. The three shadows froze, I couldn't see the movement in them. I was curious and looked around to see if anybody else was there. I looked to my right and saw a really tall blurred shadow, it looked taller than the three shadows that were standing by me, but they all looked towering.

~~~~~~~Marionette's POV~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and slightly lifted the top of my box to see if everybody else was awake. When I looked I saw the toy animatronics except for Mangle and Balloon Boy crowded around the table, I looked closely and saw a small child figure. What is a child doing here? And why are they here after hours? I lifted the lid up all the way and made my way towards them.

I looked at saw the toys freeze in their spot, a little fear, but mostly nervous. I saw the child look around probably wondering why they stopped moving and looking at me in my direction.

"So, is there a reason why a child is here?" I asked looking at the toys crossing my arms.

"Uh... Toy Freddy! The note!" Toy Chica whispered.

"Oh, yeah.." Toy Freddy said as he stepped forward and handed me the note.

"We heard crying and found her outside, then found the note with her." Toy Bonnie chimed in as well.

I read the note. 

"Let me see the child." I said.

Toy Bonnie picked up the child and handed them to me. I examined them. My eyes locked on to their dark grey ones.

"She is blind.." Toy Freddy said.

Poor thing.. I wonder why her father was so dangerous that her mother had to get her away from him.

I handed the child back to the toys. 

"Maybe she can stay with us?" Toy Chica asked.

Everybody froze and turned to her direction. 

"Um.. last I checked we perform for kids.. not parent them." Toy Bonnie said.

"Well do you have any better ideas?" Toy Chica asked.

"Well... um.." Toy Bonnie said.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Toy Chica said.

"Enough." I said.

All three looking back at me again.

"We might have to go with Toy Chica's idea, we can't just leave her out there alone, especially knowing she's blind." I said, seeing Toy Chica's light up a bit.

"Maybe we can be her new family." She said.

"Well, if she's going to stay there is some boundaries." I said.

"You mean like the withereds?" Toy Freddy asked.

"Yes, we don't know how they are around us, and we won't risk letting a child go near them." I said.

Let's just say the withereds were the ones who performed here before the toys, once they were stored away in the parts and service room, they barely come out of the room unless it's their night to attempt getting the guard. They barely interact with the toys, so we don't know how they'll react around the toys, or a child.

Once I finished laying down the rules, everybody nodded in agreement, and I told them to tell Balloon Boy and Mangle once they reactivate too. Hopefully having a child in the restaurant shouldn't be a problem for a while. I overheard the owner speaking, to the employees that he will be out of town for a bit and wants the restaurant closed while he's gone, for safety reasons, but only wants the guard to come in for his shift, so nobody suspicious comes in while the place is closed and tampers with us.

So the only problem is keeping (y/n) away from the guard. Hopefully the withereds shouldn't be much of a problem since they don't really come out here. I went back to my box to do some things.