Spending Time with the Toys

What the Withereds look like

~~~~~~~~~~~3rd person POV~~~~~~~~~

You were spending time with the toys, Mangle and Balloon Boy eventually reactivated and the rests of the toys told them everything Marionette said, and of course not forgetting to mention the rules. 

"Wow I can't believe she's blind." Balloon Boy said.

"I know it's such a shame." Mangle said.

"Yeah, but hey this should be fun!" Toy Chica said.

"I know one thing, she sure doesn't want to give up the blanket, she's literally clinging on to it." Toy Bonnie said.

"She must love it a lot" Toy Freddy said.

After the toys were talking to you for a while and you start to feel like you could trust them, you eventually, lightened up a bit and let them unwrap you from your blankie, but of course you held onto it. 

"She must be hungry, look how skinny she is." Toy Chica said.

"Maybe you should take her into the kitchen and make her something to eat." Toy Freddy said.

"Okay, we'll be right back!" Toy Chica said and started walking towards the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~Toy Chica's POV~~~~~~~~

I was walking towards the kitchen, I looked down the hall just to make sure, the withereds don't see me entering the kitchen, at the end of the hall where the parts and service door was, I saw my older counterpart, Chica. Luckily, she wasn't looking in my direction yet, so I quickly sneaked into the kitchen.

"That was close.." I said in my head.

I sat (y/n) down on the counter.

"Have you ever eaten pizza before." I asked.

"Only a couple of times." (Y/n) said.

"Well you haven't tried mine yet, I make the best." I said.

We both giggled and I started gathering the ingredients. Once the pizza was in the oven, me and (y/n) started to chat while we waited. All was well, until she asked that question.

"Toy Chica?" She asked.

"Yes?" I said.

"Do you know why my mommy left me and what the note said that was in my blankie?" She asked, and I kinda froze for a second.

Do I tell her? Does Marionette want to tell her?

"Umm, the Marionette will answer that another time." I said, luckily she nodded.

"Okay.." She said.

Once the pizza was done, I waited for it to cool down a little, then put a slice of pizza on a plate for (y/n). I watched as (y/n) touched the pizza, feeling it to find the crust. Once she found it, she picked it up by the crust and slowly started putting it towards her mouth making sure she had it in the right spot.

"Do you need any help?" I asked.

"No thank you, I want to try this on my own." (Y/n) said.

"Okay, if you need help I'm right here." I said and she nodded.

I watched her eat, it took a tad bit longer than usual, but she's blind and she's actually trying.

Once she said she was done, I looked at the remaining slices of pizza. There was four remaining slices. Then a thought appeared in my head. I know Marionette told us not to go near the Withereds, but I just feel bad for them, even though we haven't even met.

I took (y/n) out to the rest of the toys and I told the others I was going to go clean up. Once I got back in the kitchen, I took out a plate and put the remaining slices of pizza on it and walked towards the parts and service room door. I listened carefully, making sure they aren't awake.

I heard nothing and slowly opened the door, when I looked inside, luckily they were all deactivated for the moment. I quickly set the plate down and quickly left the room closing the door and walking down the hall, back into the main room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~No One's POV~~~~~~

Toy Freddy looked at the hall doorway where he saw Toy Chica coming back into the party room. Toy Bonnie, Balloon Boy, and Mangle were chatting and playing with you, and the Marionette was in his box doing.. whatever he does. 

~~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~

I was sitting on the stage with Toy Bonnie, Mangle, and Balloon Boy. We just chatted, for the most they asked me things about my blindness. 

"So (y/n), can you walk?" Balloon Boy asked.

"Well, I don't know, my mom kinda carried me around everywhere, and I never really had a chance to try and walk on my own, but to be honest my mom already started acting weird around my dad at the time, I guess she didn't trust me around him or something.." I said.

"Oh, well maybe we can help you walk." Mangle said.

"Okay." I said.

Toy Bonnie picked me up off the stage and sat me down near the ledge of it, and placed my hand on the really tall ledge of the stage that kept the other little kids from getting onto the stage. 

"Okay (y/n), just keep your hand on the ledge and try walking towards me." Toy Bonnie said, as I looked at his shadow farther away from me.

I slowly moved my hand forward, and slowly put one foot in front of the other, slowly making my way towards Toy Bonnie. I was getting the hang of it so far. Soon I finally met with Toy Bonnie's shadow, Mangle and Balloon Boy cheering, that I made it.

Me and the toys spent a little while helping me walk around the pizzeria, I could see the shadows of the tables and chairs, and the shadows of the walls, so I know when I'm near a wall. The toys started me off at different walls and had me walking all over the pizzeria. After doing this a couple of times, I kind of remembered where everything is. I know where Kid's Cove is, the main stage, the carousel that Balloon Boy stands by, and Marionette's box.

After a while I started feeling a bit sleepy.

"Well it looks like somebody's tired." Toy Chica said.

"Should we give her to Marionette? You know, since the security guard will be here soon." Toy Bonnie said.

"Good idea Bon." Toy Chica said.

"I'll take her, I'm about to go get ready for tonight too." Mangle said as the rest of the toys returned to their spots.

Toy Chica gave me my blankie, and I felt something metal and a bit cold wrap around me, lifting me up a bit, and going towards the direction of Marionette's box.

Mangle knocked on the box and the Marionette slowly peeked out.

"We're getting ready for the guard, and somebody is feeling a bit sleepy." Mangle said.

"Alright." The Marionette said.

I felt myself leave Mangle's grasp and onto the Marionette's. Marionette closed his box and carried me to a room and sat me on what felt like a bed. 

"If you need anything, let me know." He said and I nodded.

"Thanks Marionette." I said.

"You're welcome, and please just call me puppet. It's shorter and easier." He said and I giggled a little.

"Alright." I said.

Puppet didn't know how well I did in the dark, so he dimmed the lamp in my room a little where I still have a little light, but not too bright. It's not like it would've mattered to me.

Soon my eyelids got really heavy and I let sleep take over from there.