The Withereds

~~~~~~~~~No One's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

It was just another day at the temporarily closed pizzeria. Some of the animatronics were wondering when the owner will be back because he's been gone a little while longer than he said. Soon they heard a car pull into the parking lot. They watched as a man got out of the car, talking on the phone and digging in his pockets for the keys.

Once the toys saw him get closer to the door, they quickly got back in their spots and acted like they were deactivated. (Y/n) was still in the box with the Marionette so the toys don't have to worry about the man seeing her.

Once the man entered the building, he switched his phone settings to speaker phone. The toys eavesdropped as the man looked around the building. Soon they heard a familiar voice on the phone, the owner.

"So is everything okay at the pizzeria?" The owner asked from the phone.

"Yeah.. so far, the animatronics are still in their places." The man holding the phone said.

"Alright good.. Uh.. anything unusual?" The owner asked again.

"Umm.. still nothing so far." The man said as he walked around the pizzeria.

The toys quietly looked at the man unnoticed. They felt like they've seen that man before, then it hit them. He was the Co-Owner, or the Owner's Son. They never knew his name, but they knew he was the son of the owner.

"Sorry, it's taking a while for me to come back, something unexpected happened and it delayed me from going home when I was supposed too." The owner said.

So that's why he was gone longer than usual..

"It's okay." The owner's son said, as he walked down the hall to check Parts and Service and the other rooms.

Soon he came back into the main area, the toys eavesdropping again.

"Uh, if I'm not back tomorrow, just go ahead and open up for me. I don't want to keep people waiting this long, especially when I said when I'll be back.." The owner said.

"Okay." The owner's son said.

"And remember.. If any of the animatronics seem to be glitching or anything, close the place early and call a mechanic, I left the mechanic's number in my office." The owner said.

"Alright." The owner's son said.

"Okay, well I got to go, I'll see you soon." The owner said and hung up.

The owner's son took one more look around the pizzeria then left. Once they heard his car pull out and leave they all got out of their spots again.

"So, looks like we'll be performing again." Toy Chica said.

"Yep.." Toy Bonnie said.

"Wait, what about (y/n)?" Balloon Boy asked, as he walked towards the three.

"She'll be with Puppet inside his box right?" Toy Chica asked.

"Pretty much.. it's not like the other kids are allowed in anyways.. I think she'll be good." Toy Freddy said as the rest nodded.

"Why not let her roam around the pizzeria during the day?" Mangle asked, now joining the conversation.

"Well, she's blind and she only knows the place when it's empty, not when it's full with a bunch of people.. and who knows how crowded it'll be once we open again tomorrow." Toy Freddy said.

"That's true too.." Toy Chica said.

"Well, maybe we can show, or tell her where to stay, during the day when it's crowded, Puppet is almost out of his box all the time, she can just stay in sight of him?" Mangle asked.

"But what about closing time? The employees always have to be in the main room, so nobody's kid would try any funny business, there's also one that stands by where the Puppet is. They'll see him taking (y/n) in the box with him." Toy Bonnie said.

"True.." Toy Freddy said.

"Maybe we should discuss it with Marionette and see what he thinks?" Balloon Boy asked.

"Okay." They all said and went to knock on the lid of Marionette's box.

Marionette opened the lid of the box and staring at the toys standing in front of him.

"What do you guys need?" He asked.

"Well, the owner's son came in not too long ago and had his dad, the owner, on the phone.. Something happened on his trip which is making him be a little late." Toy Freddy said.

"Well, that explains why he isn't back yet." Marionette said.

"But, he also told his son that if he's not back by tomorrow, just open the pizzeria for him." Toy Bonnie said.

"Go on.." Marionette said.

"So we were wondering.. even though (y/n) only knows this place when it's empty, that we she could just come out for a little bit, but she'd probably have to stay near you?" Toy Chica asked, then Mangle chimed in before Marionette could say something.

"We'll be busy looking and entertaining many other kids, and might lose sight of her, but you're not really as busy as we are.. So we just thought she could stay by you, only for a little while.." Mangle said.

Marionette was a bit hesitant on this decision. He doesn't want anything bad to happen to (y/n). He really didn't know how to answer this. A, employees are everywhere and might think (y/n) lost her parents. B, she, or somebody else could hurt her. There was just too many ways this could go wrong.

"Well... I'm not too sure.." Marionette said.

"Maybe just for a little bit, but not long.." He said sighing. 

"Yay!" Balloon Boy and Toy Chica said at the same time.

As the toys left to go do whatever, Marionette still had some doubts about the idea. He really didn't want anything to happen to you, especially since you're blind and anything bad can happen.