The Withereds Pt. 2

~~~~No One's POV~~~~~~~

As the day came, the owner's son had pulled up in the parking lot. The toys scrambled to their places, getting ready for the day. To them, it felt like it had been ages since the place opened again, even though it was just a week and a half. As the jingle of the keys could be heard outside, the owner's son had unlocked the door and turned on the open sign.

Not too long, cars started to pile into the parking lot. Extremely excited kids could be seen either trying to drag their parents with them into the building, or jumping by their parent's car, telling them to hurry. Soon the smell of pizza filled the building and the cheerful screams of the children could now be heard.

While no one was looking, Puppet gently sat you on the outside of his box, also staying close by you. He sat you on a gift box, that was put near his for decoration. You watched as you saw a lot of blurry shadows, all different heights. It was a bit loud too. You could also hear the toys singing a song as some kids kept on cheering and some sang along. 

Not much time passed, and you were bored already. Marionette was currently busy at the time giving prizes to children who traded in their tickets, so you really couldn't get his attention at the moment. 

After not being able to stand being bored, you had finally trailed off along the big crowd of kids and adults.

~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~
I remember how to walk around here. I just have to be more careful with other people around here. I slowly got up and started wandering off. I made sure I was close to the wall at all times and continued to walk along it.

I think I made it to the hallway where the bathrooms are. The hallway is a little darker than the main room, so I moved closer and kept my hand on the wall as I slowly strolled down the hallway.

I heard more sounds coming from further down the hall. I remember Toy Chica telling me there's party rooms down there where other kids have their parties.

I kept walking until my hand eventually trailed against that same familiar cold, metal door. I remember everyone saying not to go in there because it's bad.. what could be bad on the other side of this door.

I tried pushing the door again, but like last time, it still never budged or moved an inch. After realizing I couldn't open it, I decided to see what was down the hall besides party rooms.

I carefully walked down the other hallway without trying to use the wall. The hallway seemed more empty, I never bumped into anybody yet.

I continued to walk, but I think I ended up in a room that wasn't a party room. I felt my hands around the room. I felt something hard and wooden. I followed it around and accidentally bumped into something.

I felt what I bumped into and it felt like a chair.. with wheels? I gripped onto a part of the chair and pulled myself up. I moved around to be met with another wall, I trailed along it until I almost fell from it unexpectedly ending.

I moved my hand where it ended and I slowly moved forwards. I felt more cold metal touch my knees as I slowly went in further.. what is this?

I felt more metal, but it seemed like a little too small for it to be a room.

I eventually sat down in whatever I was in. It was really quiet where I was, only hearing a few kids screaming and laughing from the party rooms.

~~~~~Time skip to 11:55~~~~~
Everything had gone quiet. No more sounds coming from other kids. I was still in the tiny metal space, but it seemed a little more creepier. I continued to slowly crawl around and I ended up rounding a corner.