Hide and Seek

~~~~~~~~~~~~No One's POV~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's play Hide and Seek!" Toy Chica said.

"What about (y/n)?" Toy Freddy asked.

"She can hide with one of us or something." Toy Chica said.

"DIBS" Toy Bonnie and Balloon Boy both shouted.

"Heey no fair!" Toy Chica said.

The three animatronics started to argue on who gets to hide with (y/n). Then Mangle hung from the ceiling and grabbed (y/n) with one of her arms.

"I believe she'll be hiding with me." Mangle said giving a playful grin as she lifted (y/n) from the ground holding her by her.

"No Fairrr! You're able to climb on walls and the ceiling!" Balloon Boy pouted and Mangle rolled her eyes.

"Oh calm down everyone, everybody can have a turn hiding with (y/n)." Toy Freddy said sighing and rolling his eyes.

"Fine.." They all said and Mangle laughed since she gets to hide with (y/n) first.

"I'll be the seeker!" Toy Chica said.

"Okay count to 30." Toy Bonnie said as Toy Chica turned around to count and everybody scrambled around the pizzeria to hide.

~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt myself being lifted off the ground.

"I believe she'll be hiding with me." I heard Mangle say.

Soon we started the game. I was wondering what Hide and Seek was.

"What's Hide and Seek?" I asked whispering.

"Hide and Seek is where the seeker has to count to a certain number while everyone hides. The last person found wins. (Mangle was mixed up xD I fixed it now.. yeah I know finally..)

"Oh, sounds like fun." I said back.

I couldn't see where we were going to hide, but I went with it anyway. Soon, Mangle found a spot and told me to keep quiet.

We listened to Toy Chica's fainted counting.

"28.. 29.. 30! Ready or not here I come!" She said.

I held on to my blankie as me and Mangle kept quiet in our hiding spot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Toy Chica's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I finished counting, I went to go find everybody. I was actually a bit surprised Puppet said he wanted to play. Usually he's busy doing.. whatever.

I walked towards the prize counter and I saw something blue. Toy Bonnie was hiding under there. I slowly snuck up towards the counter.

"Found you!" I yelled making him scream.

"Aww man.." He said.

I laughed as he got up and sat on the stage. I looked around the main room to see if anybody else was near. I heard faint shuffling coming from one of the tables. It sounded like it came from one of the tables farther back in the room. I slowly walked towards one of them and quickly lifted up the table cloth, scaring Toy Freddy.

"Found you!" I said giggling as he got up.

Now to find Puppet, Balloon Boy, (y/n), and Mangle. I'm surprised Mangle's static wasn't playing. It usually stays on for a while. I walked towards the carousel where Balloon Boy usually stand by.

"Hmm..." I said.

As soon as I was about to leave that area, I heard giggling. I turned towards the carousel where I heard it. It looked like nobody was there. I looked around the whole thing and still saw nothing.

Soon I felt someone tap my leg and I jumped. When I looked down Balloon Boy stared at me laughing.

"You over looked me like a hundred times." He said laughing.

He showed me the spot he was hiding on the carousel, no wonder I couldn't find him, the spot where he hid, he blended in really well. I laughed as Balloon Boy walked over to the stage where Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie were sitting.

I looked for any signs of Puppet, (y/n), and Mangle, but so far.. nothing. I thought about looking in Puppet's box for Puppet, but that would be too obvious. Soon I heard what sounded like (y/n)'s and Mangle's giggling. I looked around in Kid's Cove.. nothing.

I checked the prize corner again.. nothing. I looked under each table in the main room.. still nothing. I checked Balloon Boy's area one more time.. nothing. I was really confused, their giggling sounded close, but I can't see them. I looked up to see if Mangle was watching me from the ceiling again, but I still didn't see her.

Maybe they're in the Puppet's box. I walked over to Puppet's box and slowly lifted the lid. Instead of seeing (y/n) and Mangle. Puppet was there.

"Oh real smooth Puppet..." I said.

"What? You said to hide." He said.

"Yeah, but I didn't mean anywhere obvious." I said.

"Well if it was obvious, I probably would've been the first one found." He said and I rolled my eyes.

He got out the box and joined the others on stage. Where the heck is (y/n) and Mangle?

I heard the giggling again, it really sounded like it came from the carousel. I walked back over there. I actually got on and looked around, in case they were actually on it. Nothing. I started to get a bit frustrated, until I heard the giggling again. I looked up Mangle was looking down at me from the top of the carousel.

"Geez, you're good at hiding." I said.

"Heh, one of the advantages of being broken." Mangle said and I rolled my eyes.

Once the three of us went back to the stage, we didn't notice (y/n) fell asleep. 

"Well looks like someone had a good time." Toy Freddy said.

"Aww... I wanted to hide with her next!" Balloon Boy said.

"Maybe next time when we play Hide and Seek." Marionette said.

"DIBS! HEY!" Balloon Boy and Toy Bonnie said at the same time.

"And next time Puppet, actually hide somewhere that's not an obvious spot." I said.

"Whatever.." He said and took (y/n) with him back to the box.