Competition Three: The Best Cook - Hunk vs Y/n

INT. ALTEAN CASTLE - DAY

Y/N is currently screaming while holding a spoon. LANCE, KEITH, and PIDGE are hiding underneath the table. SHIRO and CORAN are working somewhere in the castle. ALLURA and HUNK are trying to reassure Y/N. LANCE and KEITH watch PIDGE play a game on her small, orange screen.

Y/N
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE BREAD?!

HUNK
H-Hey, it's alright. You just have to go with the flow... and basic ingredients.

ALLURA
Remain calm, Y/n! Having a clear head will help you focus!

Y/N
Don't tell me what to do!

Y/N throws the spoon which bounces off the wall and lands in front of LANCE. LANCE peeks his head out above the table.

LANCE
Be careful!

Y/N
You be careful!

LANCE
You're the one who threw the spoon!

Y/N picks up another spoon, a plastic one, and throws it at LANCE. It bounces off LANCE's head.

LANCE
Ow! Watch it!

LANCE retreats back under the table. PIDGE starts to speak in a monotonous voice without looking up from her device.

PIDGE
As you can see, we forgot to record the beginning of the episode on this camera. As a summary, they were mixing a flour-like powder and water when Y/n's exploded. Hunk's did not explode, so Y/n is releasing her anger and frustration by throwing spoons.

Y/N throws another spoon, a spork actually, made of soft, flexible plastic. It hits ALLURA and falls to the floor.

ALLURA
Y/N! Control yourself!

Y/N throws a spatula at ALLURA.

Y/N
Nay nay pussy cat!

PIDGE is still staring at her screen, speaking in the same tone of voice.

PIDGE
And Y/n makes a reference to a late night talk show cause she's a nerd.

Y/N
You're the nerd here!

Y/N throws a spoon in PIDGE's general direction. It smacks against the wall and falls onto the floor. Y/N can't hit PIDGE because PIDGE is under the table with KEITH and LANCE.

KEITH
I didn't even realize we had this many cooking utensils.

PIDGE
Speaking of cooking utensils, I noticed that most of our knives have gone missing.

PIDGE pauses her game to turn and stare at KEITH.

PIDGE
Know anything about that?

KEITH
N-No.

PIDGE unpauses her game and resumes playing.

PIDGE
Uh-huh. Right.

LANCE
Y/n! Just take a chill pill and drink water!

Y/N continues throwing various spatulas, spoons, and sporks.

Y/N
Wheeeeen you buy a squip!

PIDGE
This episode is a train wreck.

Y/N
You're a train wreck!

PIDGE
This isn't even a competition! You're just throwing silverware!

Y/N picks up another spoon and chucks it as the door opens, revealing CORAN and SHIRO. CORAN ducks out of the way. The spoon smacks SHIRO in the face and falls on the floor.

SHIRO
Y/n...

Y/N sinks under the table.

Y/N
Oh quiznak.

PIDGE
You're just in time, Dad. Y/n was going to murder us.

Y/N
No I wasn't!

SHIRO walks over and grabs Y/N by the back of her hoodie.

SHIRO
We'll be back in a minute. We're going to have a talk about using silverware as weapons.

Y/N
Nooooo...

SHIRO drags Y/N out of the room. CORAN is standing, still in shock from almost getting beaned in the head by a spoon, and holding a teacup and saucer. KEITH and LANCE are still watching PIDGE play the game. HUNK is wiping the powder off his face. ALLURA is picking up utensils off the floor.

PIDGE
Alright, so this wasn't even a competition really, so we could redo it later. Maybe. Anyway, thanks for tuning in for the catastrophe that is Y/n's life. No offense. She just causes trouble everywhere so... Join us next time anyway!

Alright, it ate the last third of it so I had to rewrite the ending but here it is UwU