Kenma and King Explosion Murder

INT. ALTEAN CASTLE - DAY

Y/N and KEITH are sitting next to each other on the couch. PIDGE is offscreen, but she is humming.

Y/N
Alright, so I have finished the five competitions. Here are the results!

PIDGE
Two of the five weren't exactly competitions, but she definitely lost one of them.

LANCE (in the background)
That was a disaster!

Y/N throws a pillow behind the camera.

Y/N
You're a disaster!

LANCE
Hey!

PIDGE
BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP.

Y/N glares at the camera. PIDGE clears her throat.

PIDGE
As I was saying, Y/n did get a few wins. She got three, to be exact, so she has technically won the competition arc! Yay... She successfully won the best dad, best facts, and best swordsman. Keith!

PIDGE's arm comes out from behind the camera, holding a toothbrush like a microphone.

PIDGE
How do you feel about losing to Y/n?

KEITH
Well, I mean, what Y/n always says is true. And so it came in handy for her here.

PIDGE
What does Y/n say? I don't think she's said it onscreen yet.

KEITH looks directly at the camera.

KEITH
Men may be stronger, but women are tougher.

Y/N nods in agreement.

Y/N
Very true.

PIDGE's arm withdraws from the screen. The door opens and two cat-like creatures enter. One is black and light brown, while the other one is a white-beige. The two-colored one quickly zooms through the room and jumps into Y/N's lap before curling up. The other one's red eyes look over KEITH, PIDGE, and Y/N. It walks over to Y/N and curls up at her feet.

Y/N
I should introduce the pets!

Y/N pets the one on her lap while the other one glares at the camera. Y/N points at the one in her lap.

Y/N
This is Kenma. He is quiet, and doesn't usually destroy things. King Explosion Murder over here... well.

As if on cue, King Explosion Murder hisses then sneezes, setting the couch on fire. PIDGE's hand comes into the screen and sprays the couch with a fire extinguisher. PIDGE speaks in a monotone voice.

PIDGE
Wow, the cat set the couch on fire again. Big surprise.

Y/N doesn't appear to hear this, as she is holding Kenma and nuzzling their noses.

Y/N
Who is the cutest? It's you.

Kenma does not respond because he is a cat. Also, he may or may not be asleep, since his eyes are closed. King Explosion Murder hisses and paws Y/N's legs. He breathes fire on the couch again. PIDGE sighs and sprays the couch again. Y/N picks up King Explosion Murder in her right hand and rubs the two cats against her cheeks.

Y/N
Aw, let's be nice, Angry Space Cat! You are both cute!

King Explosion Murder purrs happily. Kenma appears to still be asleep. KEITH waves his hand in front of Y/N's face.

KEITH
Um, Y/n? Shouldn't we be focusing?

Y/N
Are you purring?

King Explosion murder hisses in response.

Y/N
Okay, okay.

KEITH
Y/n?

Y/N puts the two cats down on her lap and scratches them behind the ears. KEITH glares at Y/N as she hums happily.

Y/N
So soft...

PIDGE
Y/n!

Y/N does not respond, as she is too busy showering the cats with affection.

Y/N
Good kitties...

KEITH
Y/N!

Y/N's head snaps up as she stops petting the cats. King Explosion Murder hisses.

Y/N
What?!

KEITH and PIDGE sigh.

PIDGE
Could you please focus?

Y/N
Well, my pets require attention. Otherwise they get lonely.

KEITH leans his head on Y/N's shoulder.

KEITH
I'm lonely. Will you give me attention?

Y/N's face reddens slightly.

Y/N
U-Um.

PIDGE
OHO! Is Keith flirting?

LANCE
Who's flirting?

KEITH
N-No.

Y/N
No one is flirting!

KEITH takes head off of her and sits up. Y/N smiles and holds up Kenma in front of the camera. His face is too close for the camera to focus, so he's blurry. Nothing else can be seen.

Y/N
We were talking about how cute my space cats are!

PIDGE
We're not dedicating an entire episode to your furry dragons!

Y/N pulls Kenma away from the screen.

Y/N
But-

PIDGE
No! Alright, that's it see you next time bye!

ayyy so here's the "Y/n has a pet that steals all the attention and how they react"

To the aggressive dog people: just deal with it please