Duke Venomania x Reader

Requested by: The lovely people who wants to willingly join the Duke's harem

Character: Duke Sateriasis Venimania

Date: EC 136: Venomania Event

Sati's Status: Alive, Made contract with the Demon of Lust, Extremely Sexy~(for all you fan girls)

Reader's Status: Immune to the Duke's Lust Ability, Asmodean, Female

2nd Person P.O.V. (Reader)

You were taking a normal walk through Asmodean, like you always do, although, you felt really worried about what might happen to you.

You see, woman has been disappearing all around Asmodean lately, and you, being a woman yourself, might disappear like all the rest. But, that doesn't mean you don't know why these women are disappearing...

You continued on your normal walk with nothing out of the ordinary (except for the fact that you're one of the very, very, very few women left)

"Well, I am just a normal woman, in a normal walk, during a normal day" You said out loud "Yep, just taking a normal walk, in a dress, hopefully no one would want to abduct me, mind control me, and put me in their harem"

You knew what to do; find the person abducting women, get close to him, stab him, replace Karchess Crim in the song, become more famous than Kaito, take all of Kaito's roles in the series. The best, well-thought-out plan you've had for days.

You've been walking for a long time, you were starting to give up hope on finding this guy, until, you found a dark mansion.

It was eerie to you, the walls seemed dark, no light shined through the windows, (basically enter all other descriptions of the Venomania Mansion)

You looked at the mansion, wondering if you should go in. Well, since you were tired from walking, there was no other choice to make but to go in.

You opened the mansion door and looked inside; it was dark, except for a chandelier with candles on the ceiling.

You looked around and saw a man sitting on a chair. He had fair skin, purple hair, purple eye color, and wearing a duke's clothing. 'A duke' you assumed.

"Greetings" he grinned.

"Um, hello...?" you said nervously.

"Have you come to meet me, miss?" the man asked "Come here~"

By the tone of his voice, you knew that he was in Lust with you, but, you also knew that this man was responsible for all the disappearances of the women in Asmodean.

You decided to act all innocent and do what he said, but the closer you got, the more you saw his face, and, damn, he was very (I can't believe that I'm about to type this about a guy...) handsome and sexy...

The duke stood up, "Now, shall we dance?"

He approached you and you "innocently" approached him, and once you got close, the two of you started ball dancing.

You reached for the back of your dress, looking for the knife. You looked for the knife for a few seconds, but to no avail.

'Shit' you thought 'from everything that had to forget, I HAD to forget the knife'

The Duke lifted your head so his eyes met yours "Look in to my eyes~" he requested.

You looked at his purple eyes, you felt somewhat enchanted and felt a little nauseous and something else...