Leonhart x Reader

Requested by: @Dekede

Character: Leonhart Avadonia

Place: Lucifenia

Date: EC 482 (during lucifenian expansion war and years later)

Leonhart's status: Alive, taking care of a 5-year-old Germaine

Reader status: Female, quiet, Lucifenian, Soldier

Extra info added by me: This takes place during The Reign of Evil (so technically still some time after the expansion war), Queen Anne has recently been deceased

3rd Person P.O.V.

Leonhart was helping the solders, the royal staff and the other two members of the three heroes in preparing the funeral. The Queen, Anne Lucifen 'D Autriche has recently passed, so they're setting her funeral. It was taking some time and Leonhart had to get home to Germaine and Allen (no one was taking care of either of them, what a great dad). Finally, after some time of setting the funeral, digging a hole, getting the deceased queen in the coffin, and other stuff that funerals do. Leonhart was walking home.

When he got home, "his" 2 kids were playing. Germaine had a small wood sword pretending to be a knight while Allen had used a curtain to cover some parts of his face, presumably pretending to look like a bandit.

"Hi, kids!" Leonhart said as he went through the door.

The children saw their "father" and ran to him with smiles on their faces. They gave him a hug.

"You two must be hungry, right?" Leonhart asked.

The two kids nodded as their stomachs rumbled.

"I'll make you two something to eat" Leonhart went to the kitchen and started to make breakfast/Lunch/snacks/dinner(?)(IDK) for the two kids. He finished and gave the two kids ate what they were given and Leonhart ate some of the food he made for himself.

Some time has already passed and Germaine and Allen were sleeping. Leonhart stayed up while staring at the ceiling.

What am I going to do? He thought I need someone to take care of these kids while I do Royal Guard duties(No, not an Undertale reference) An idea hit Leonhart's head like No. 8's bullet hit a head. With this thought in his mind drifted to sleep.

The next day, Leonhart was in the castle asking some of the maids to help him with his adopted children, sadly, no one wanted the new queen (aka The Daughter of Evil), Rilianne Lucifen 'D Autriche, to decapitate them. (Sheesh Rin, I know you're possessed by a mouse, but please!)

Leonhart went to his post, thinking on what to do with his children. Someone bumped into him causing him to lose balance and fall in to the (what was the floor made off of again?) floor.

He looked up and a girl. She had <insert your description here> wearing a (F/C) colored armor. She was (Y/N), the first and only female soldier in the military of Lucifenia.

"Sir Leonhart!" she said while helping him up, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah" he replied brushing off some stuff from his armor.

(Y/N) sighed "Thank Lucifen, well, have to get back to my post!"

She was about to pass Leonhart when he grabbed her arm with an idea in his head "Hold on a minute"

The female soldier looked at him.

"Would you mind watching over my kids" Leonhart requested "They'd be safe with a soldier watching them"

An awkward silence for a few moments, until (Y/N) said: "Sure!"

Leonhart sighed with relief.

~Few weeks of babysitting two kids later~

(Y/N) was in Leonhart's home taking care of tiny (young) Allen and Germaine. She never really talked to the two kids 'cuz she was a quiet soldier. She was peacefully reading a book (are their books in Lucifenia????) sitting on a chair while Allen and Germaine were playing.

Germaine approached (Y/N) and tried climbing the chair. "Mommy!" she said.

(Y/N) looked at the child, "Oh no, I'm not your mother..."

With that, the child got down and walked away.

(Y/N) heard the front door open. It was Leonhart. She went to the door and, obviously, saw Leonhart.

She saluted "Sir Leonhart! My duty for today is finished." And was about to exit through the door.

Leonhart grabbed her arm before she could leave "Wait!"

The female soldier looked at the hero.

"You have watched the kids for a while now" Leonhart said "Well, I was thinking..." he got on one knee "<insert how Leonhart will propose to you here>"

"<Insert hoe you reply here>"

(Okay, I know I said I hate straight forward romances in my bio, but I couldn't help myself)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Okay, okay, sorry for the late update... I had exams, but now I have my winter break! YAY! Sorry that this is kinda bad, I did this in, like, an hour, or so and I was too lazy to search for the right info needed for this story, so some of the things here may be or are wrong and some characters are out of character, yeah. Oh yeah, first book in "The Roles of Sin" is out! If you are interested in reading; here's the link.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/131338147-the-roles-of-sin-demonic-love

Copy paste of you like ; ) (There's also an External Link link above the comments)

Next 2 requests I'll do:

Lemy Abelard

Elluka (Mage, Human, IDK?)