Riliane... thing... with the reader being her kid. Not an "x Reader" though

Requested by: The Third Eye (from Amino)

Place: Lucifenia

Riliane's Status: Let's make her... about late 20's or early 30's. Alive.

Reader Status: Riliane's child, Lucifenian

Port Town Monestary {Or something}

The beach was quiet as always. The waves crashed against the sand, the wind blew against the hair of the former "Daughter of Evil".

By the girl was two people, the white-haired Natsuma nun, Clarith, and the princess's 9-year old daughter (of not evil). The innocent <Gender> was making  sand castle (which turned out to look a lot like the Lucifenina Royal Palace) while happily humming "The Song of The Third Period" (The song is so beautiful).

Clarith whispered something into the young the blonde ex-princess's ear.

The young <Gender> looked up to his mother. "What is it?"

Riliane nodded to whatever Clarith just told her. "It is, something we have to check on" she kissed her child on he forehead "We shall be back soon"

As she was about to leave, <Y/N> pulled on his/her mother's skirt. "Can I come with you?" s/he asked innocently.

Clarith and Riliane exchanged concerned looks and Riliane knelt down. "Child, we are just going for a little walk in the Forest of Bewilderment (and this'll probably make a Clarith x Riliane ship)"

The smol kid beamed "Okay!"

The two nuns left, and the kid brought their attention and focus back to  the  sand palace (I know I said castle before).

As they was putting the finishing touches the castle, they heard as distant "Psst"

They turned to the direction of the call and was greeted by a pink haired woman wearing a cloak and has a red cat on her shoulder. She was gesturing the kid to come over.

Looking around to realize that they were the only the woman could be talking to, he slowly approached the lady.

Everything about this just screamed wrong. I mean, seriously, kid, has Riliane ever thought you not to talk to strangers!? Especially one who has Irina on her shoulder? Apparently not.

Once they were close enough to each other, the pink haired woman knelt to be a close height to the child.

They both remained silent.

The woman handed them a hand mirror with yellow borders, and the kid carefully got it. They examined the mirror. It didn't look like anything special.

Just as they looked up to ask the woman what it was, she disappeared. They looked around to see nothing. No footprints, cloaked woman, or anything.

They looked at the mirror and placed it in the his pocket. They went back to his sand palace.

Several hour later (Best parent award goes to Riliane Lucifen 'd Autriche!) the two uns came back. The sun was setting on the horizon, and a little kid sitting by their sand castle.

Clarith approached the child. "Have you been a good child, <Y/N>?"

The kid nodded. "Yes, and I have a gift for you two Miss Clarith!" They got the mirror from their pocket and gave it to the nun.

The Natsuma got the hand mirror and looked at it. For a moment, her eyes seemed to have glowed with malice.

She stood up, "Yes, this is a very nice gift (from the Princess who brought sleep)"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bad, right?