Nemesis x Reader

Requested By: Myrr

Character: Nemesis Sudou

Date: EC 982: The Last Revolver

Nemesis' Status: The same as in Last Revolver

Reader's Status: Better than Nyoze, Male, A Rei Kagene clone

Extra Info: Similar to "The Last Revolver", Nyoze does not exists

3rd Person P.O.V. (Nemesis Ver.)

"If only, we could start all over..."

One cold winter night, a girl was sitting on her. She was looking at a box that Santa had given her, followed by the orders to kill the one she loves. After a few moments of wallowing, she gets the revolver from inside the box and goes out into the cold of the winter night.

She meets her lover, (Y/N) under the leafless cherry blossom tree where they first met.

"Goodbye," Nemesis said "The one I love..." Nemesis looked down and a tear fell down her face as she was preparing to fire the gun.

"Hey," (Y/N) called "It's okay; I understand"

Nemesis looked up "I don't want to do this, but we're too different anyway..."

"Listen," (Y/N) continued "Remember when we first met, right here, during spring?"

With that, Nemesis' head came flooding with memories...

~Spring~

The "evil" Nemesis Sudou was under the cherry blossom tree looking at the leaves as they peacefully fell and was blown on the breeze. There she had met a military man.

The man was wearing the military uniform of the Leviantan military. He had <Your Description>. He was a man on the side of "Justice"

"Um... Hello?" Nemesis greeted.

The man had just noticed her "Oh, Hello! You come here often too?"

"Yes," Nemsis agreed "I actually do."

"That's great!" he replied "Um, might I get your name, miss?"

"The name's 'No. 8'" she declared her codename.

"Your real name?" he asked, as if it wasn't obvious enough.

Nemesis gave a long pause, but answered "Nemesis" she said "Nemesis Sudou"

"Hm..." The man gave her a suspicious look "Nice name. My name is (Y/N)

~Summer~

(Y/N) took Nemesis with him to the Summer Festival of Leviantan. There were having a great time.

"Do you like it, Nemesis?" (Y/N) asked.

Nemesis gave a look, "Does it look like I'm not having fun?"

(Y/N) gave a small laugh "Well, it's about to get even better..."

"Really?" Nemesis asked "How?"

As if by cue, fireworks stared illuminating the sky. It was very beautiful, very romantic, and (Y/N) kissed Nemesis, thus having their first kiss.

~Autumn~

(NO SCENE OF NEMESIS AND THE READER BECOMING ONE)

They hugged each other, the end of Autumn Scene.

~Back to winter~

As the memories of (Y/N) and her filled up Nemesis' head, more tears fel from her face. She was looking down so she didn't notice (Y/N) approach her.

He put his hand on Nemesis' hand holding the gun, "Don't worry;" he stated "We'll always be together"

Nemesis' hand was trembling so much that she accidentally shot (Y/N).

She kneeled before his lifeless corpse, crying heavily.

"It's okay, my love" she whispered to herself while sobbing "We'll always be together anyway"

Nemesis tried firing a second shot, but the revolver was empty. "Fuck"

. . .

"Now, repent for your sins as I point this gun without any rounds at your head and sing about my past and how much I hate you"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Okay, sorry this took longer than usual, there's something I'm working on. The "thing" I'm working on is called "The Roles of Sin" (I'm great at naming) and will be the main series in my profile. The first book in the series will be out once the cover and first three chapters are finished. Sorry if this was short; I made this entire chapter very late at night. But for now, I'm focusing on these two requests

First: Leonhart Avadonia

Second: Lemy Abelard

(Oh yeah, and this was supposed to be a Special Sickle x Reader, but I changed my mind : P)

(And sorry that thos didn't bring as much feels as I promised y'all)

Evillious Chronicles x Reader (Taking Requests)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें