Banica Conhita x ......................................... Her Sarvant, Pollo

Requested By: Mystonia

Pollo's P.O.V.

My sister and I loomed the darkness of the basement of the Concita mansion, with the only light being the light of a burning candle we made out of the food supply that surrounded us. We were playing a game of chess we also made out of food.

Suddenly, we heard the sound of sobbing, a girl sobbing. Being young and curious boy I was, my sister and I went to the source. After a while of looking, we found the source.

A <Meiko Clone> was crying by the door.

Being the unintelligent one, I approached her. She looked much cuter as I the candlelight of our broccoli-candle shone. Once I saw her face, I blushed because of 2 reasons, One; she's kawaii, and two; she's cute

>And you know the rest on how the met<

~Several Years Later~

Under the roof of the Conchita mansion during the afternoon. I was cooking another gruesome meal for Master Conchita, a pig soup something something.

I stabbed a pig and Joseph's decapitated head for fun and for the meal respectively. As I put the guts of the pig on a plate and put the finishing touches on the food, I heard my sisters scream.

I ran to the source of the scream and saw that Master Conchita had just finished devouring my sister.

I fell on my knees on a sudden realization...

"Hello, Pollo" Banica said in a sadistic voice "You're sister tasted really good. What kind of taste do you have, I wonder?"

"B-but, Master Conchita" I stuttered.

Banica was then in front of me. "What is it dear~?" she lifted my head a little "Would you like me to taste you to♥" she said in a flirtatious tone.

"N-no, It's just that-" I struggled to finish my sentence. "Who's going to help prepare food?"

"Maybe I could help you prepare..." she licked her lips sadistically "... prepare tasty food♥"

"No no no; You're the master" I insisted "I don't mind preparing all by myself"

"What?"

"Oh yes, and your food is ready!" I went back into the kitchen to prepare her food.

Banica's P.O.V.

In summary for the ending: I ate him despite trying to seduce him. Seriously, how dumb can he possibly get?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And that is how Pollo was eaten

Moral: WORSHIP CONCHITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know most of the events are out of place, but I needed to do that in order to make this. '-_-

... What? You thought I was joking about making this?

I like making Pollo dumb