02. can you cook ramen for me?

"kihyunnie ah"

"what now?" kihyun walked out to the living room to see his boyfriend at his work station wearing a two-piece champion hoodie and sweatpants. wonho looked so good even without trying and to be able to live with such an angel, kihyun was very grateful. 

"can you cook ramen for me?" wonho smiled so hard that kihyun cannot hold back his laughter.

"alright sweetie" kihyun never find it irritating to cook ramen for wonho. in fact, he enjoys it because he can show how much he love his boyfriend through his cooking

 in fact, he enjoys it because he can show how much he love his boyfriend through his cooking

kihyun watched as his boyfriend gulped down the last drop of soup in the bowl. he knew that no matter what happen, he can never find a person that would be able to endure all his nagging and love him the way wonho did. he knew that one day, he would want to start a new chapter with wonho in his life as his husband. he would also love to have children but being a couple of the same gender, kihyun knew that it was just a dream to be able to have a child of their own. unless, they adopt a child. 

"wonho, you know i love you right?", kihyun stared into his boyfriend's eyes before looking away as he was scared that he would get lost in them, "can we start a life together?"

wonho chuckled, "arent we already living together?"

aigoo this guy, kihyun mumble under his breath

"yes but what i meant was, getting married and having children" kihyun swallowed a lump in his throat

"you know we cant have children right?", wonho grabbed kihyun's hand and kissed it

"but we can...."

"go and get changed", wonho interrupted his boyfriend, "i want to bring you to a place where you will be happy"