07. daddy? papa?

kihyun woke up as he felt a light kick against his back. he looked to his side table and saw that it was 10am. "oh shit i better wake up now, my boyfriend is coming back in an hour or so" as he stretch himself, he thought that it would be a great idea to make waffles for his boyfriend with the new waffle-maker he bought yesterday. 

as he stood up from the bed, he turned back to tidy up the bed as it was part of his daily routine. however, 

kihyun screamed in delight

kihyun screamed in delight. wonho woke up from the screaming of his boyfriend, he placed a finger on his lips to signal his boyfriend to not wake the precious baby. kihyun rushed to his boyfriend. 

"you went out yesterday to fetch him?" kihyun sat in between his boyfriend's legs, "and what time did you reach home? why didnt you call me so i can help you carry the boxes, i saw the boxes of changkyun's things in the empty room"

"omg kihyun ah please calm down" wonho squeezed his boyfriend tightly as he kissed kihyun's  soft lips, "happy 5th anniversary my love, now lets take care of our child together and do you like your surprise?"

"of course i like it! wait no i love it thank you so much my love! i love you so so much" kihyun squeezed wonho's cheeks

as they were cuddling on the sofa in front of the tv in the living room, little changkyunnie walked out of their room, "daddy? papa?" 

"ahh my baby is awake" kihyun ran up to changkyun to carry him

"papa, i've told you that i dont like people calling me a baby" changkyun frowned

"changkyunnie, i called you my baby not a baby, its different" kihyun chuckled as changkyun pouted more

"fine. now put me down!" changkyun ran to wonho and whispered into his daddy's ears, "papa scolded me, can you scold him?"

wonho chuckled before hugging his precious son and giving him a peck on the forehead, "kihyun ah stop scolding my son and go prepare our breakfast". wonho earned a high-five from his son as his boyfriend glared at him.

"your son?" wonho heard kihyun mumbling from the kitchen, "i'll win his heart so just watch out shin ho seok"

"you called me, darling?" wonho teased

"nothing", kihyun still sounded annoyed.