03. kihyunnie, wake up

"iM READY"

"yah you look so good even without trying" wonho smacked kihyun in his ass, "no wonder i fell for you"

"shut up and get ready i wanna go out already" kihyun tried to hide his blushing red face as he pushed his boyfriend to get ready

"okay im ready, you can get in the car now" 

"bean, where are we going?" kihyun entered the car and sat like an innocent boy, "and are you seriously going to wear that sweats?"

"just wait and see, its supposed to be a surprised my darling"

kihyun ended up sleeping in the car. wonho didnt mind his boyfriend sleeping because he looked so good sleeping. he looked like an angel in wonho's eyes.

[45 mins later]

"kihyunnie, wake up", wonho tapped his boyfriends arm gently, "we're here sweetie"

kihyun rubbed his eyes. he looked around trying to figure out where he was. "adoption centre?"

"lets go see the kids darling" wonho was already out of the car and jumping in excitement. he knew this day would come. 

as wonho and kihyun entered the building, they were greeted by the voices of little boys screaming and crying. wonho walked up to the counter and discussed a few admin stuffs with the worker. kihyun was just looking at the boys, he find them more like staring at them. they're all very cute. 

"kihyunnie, she said that we can have a few play dates with the boys first. maybe next week if we are sure on which boy we are going to adopt, we can start doing the paperwork." wonho rubbed his boyfriend's shoulder before leading the way into the room full of young boys.

"can we start with him? he looks lonely." kihyun pointed to a cute little boy.