11. i'll help you cook today

[a few days later] 

"babe, bring changkyunnie here, breakfast is ready," kihyun screamed from the kitchen. the whole family had an early start to the day. they were inviting their friends over to have a little reunion. kihyun and wonho thought that it would be nice to finally meet up with them since they also just adopted a child. 

it was 12pm when kihyun started panicking. the food has yet to be cooked and the guest would be there in an hour or so. wonho and changkyun are cleaning up the living room so that it would look all nice and neat for the guest. although they were only inviting their friends, kihyun still insisted that his boyfriend should mop the floor. in the midst of cleaning, kihyun let out a loud scream. 

"babe are you okay? what happen? are you hurt?" wonho came rushing in. kihyun's finger was bleeding. it seems like while he was cutting up the ingredients, he accidentally cut his finger. "aish you should go and rest, i'll help you cook today". 

after an hour of cooking and preparing, the guest finally came. it was shownu and his family. just last week, shownu and minhyuk adopted a child by the name of jooheon. he was two years older than changkyun but he was definitely more playful. he had dimples on both sides of his face and yes he is so cute. for the rest of the day, changkyun and jooheon just played with each other. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally a chapter zZZ what is wrong with me :/ im sorry for making yall wait for a shitty chapter tbh i dont know how to end this story like it was just suppose to be wonho and kihyun adopting changkyun but i dont know why am i continuing it :( sOMEONE HELP ME

also pls vote for the chapters that you guys enjoy in this story and also i wanna know where yall from :) or maybe what is your favourite song from the code?