04. you're very cute

"that boy's name is im changkyun. he is 3 years old and he doesnt really talk to visitors that much", the staff informed kihyun 

"hi there baby" kihyun talked in his motherly voice, "whats your name?"

"changkyun, im changkyun" changkyun looked up from his stuffed toy, "but you can call me changkyunnie because i dont like people calling me a baby"

"ooh im sorry changkyunnie, i didnt know that" kihyun adjusted himself to sit closer to the boy, "my name is kihyun and this is my friend ho seok"

"but you can call me wonho" kihyun rolled his eyes at his boyfriend

"hi" changkyun looked down as he was too shy 

kihyun's heart melted at the sight of changkyun holding his toy

kihyun's heart melted at the sight of changkyun holding his toy. "you know changkyunnie, you're very cute"

"changkyun seemed to be very comfortable with you. he usually isnt that close with visitor and i can see that you have the patience for a really shy boy, kihyun" the staff explained all the paper work to the couple before sending them to the carpark, "i really hope that you can adopt changkyun and take care of him well"

"sure, see you next week ma'am" kihyun waved at the staff before entering the car, "wonho, you know i never thought that i would be able to talk to a shy baby because i find that they will get frightened and cry. however, changkyun opened my eyes about shy babies and i think that i want to adopt him."

kihyun was determined that he wanted to adopt changkyun.