Chapter 3: Uh Oh, Humans! *EDITED*

(Angel's Pov)

After yesterday's fun sunny day out. When it became dinner time, I had helped my Guardian's make a very lovely meal with the new food and berries we got. It was really delicious if I do say so myself. After that, it was getting late, so I changed into my pj's and watched some television with my pokemon cuddled around me aside Yveltal who lied on the floor but could still have his head in my lap for pets which was cute and my Guardians who of course took first watch by the front door because well, they're just that protective.

The next day, I fluttered my eyes open to yet again the sun shining through my cabin room windows. I heard the sounds of Fletchling and Spritzee's chirping away as the morning had just begin. I sighed and groaned as I turned the other way and cuddled against my pokemon wanting to go back to sleep because sometimes, I really hate the mornings. I mean I hate sleeping too but what can ya do huh?

I sighed and heard the sound of dishes clanking and soft muttering coming from my Guardian's. I blinked a few times seeing I was cuddled against my Fennekin and Zorua while everyone else was either by my feet back or my head aka my Nidoran because she's a little weirdo like that.

I smiled softly and smelled coffee which made me yawn a bit knowing it was time to wake up and get the day started. I sighed and slowly sat up being careful not to wake anyone up because most of my pokemon LOVE their beauty sleep. I sighed as I carefully hopped out of bed and stretched my stiff muscles.

I walked over to my Guardians and kissed their heads, "Morning everyone" I said softly, they cried out their names in a hushed tone also being careful not to wake my pokemon. I smiled softly as Zoro handed me a cup of coffee which made me thank him. He pat my head as Arcanine shoved me to the kitchen table telling me to sit down.

I chuckled softly as Growlithe hopped on the counter and grabbed a bowl from the cabinet and placed it in front of me. Zorua jumped on Zoro's head and grabbed the cereal from the top of the fridge and hopped back down on the counter. I smiled a bit as Zoro poured me some cereal while Arcanine grabbed the milk from the fridge and poured some in my cereal.

I pet their heads and smiled proudly "Thank you guys so much" I said, they smiled as they filled my pokemon's food bowls for when they wake up as well...I can't tell you how happy I am to have these guys in my life, I don't know where my life would be without them...They've not only done everything for me but for my pokemon as well, they've helped me bathe them, feed them, bathe them...I seriously cannot thank them enough for saving me.

(3rd Person View)

Well that's 2 gym badges down and 6 to go. Ash, Clemont, Bonny and Serena were on their way to the Shalour City for their next gym battle but they seem to have gotten lost because Ash doesn't know how to use a map. They were tired and hungry from all the walking around they've been doing.

Serena groaned "Ash are you sure we're going the right way?" Serena asked worryingly, he blinked a few times and looked around before looking down at the map "Uh no, I think we're lost" He said, everyone groaned "Well why don't we take a break? I think I saw a log cabin not far from here'' Clemont said, everyone smiled and nodded as they started walking towards the cabin...However, what they didn't know was that cabin belonged to none other than Angel Barnes herself...the girl who was raised by Pokemon and hasn't had human contact ever since.

(Angel's Pov)

When I had finished breakfast, I rinsed off my dishes before setting them on the drying rack. I looked at the time seeing it was now almost 11am which made me sigh a bit as I walked over to my bed and gently shook my pokemon awake who groaned and yawned tiredly. I smiled "Time to wake up everyone. Breakfast is in the kitchen" I said,