Chapter 17: GIVE ME BACK MY POKEMON! *Edited*

(Angel's Pov)

I fluttered my eyes open to the sun shining through the hotel window and a pair of arms around my waist. I smiled tiredly and snuggled against Clemont's chest and yawned tiredly just wanting to stay in his arms forever but unfortunately we couldn't. I groaned a bit and sighed as I sat up and rubbed my face tiredly. I stretched a bit and yawned as I looked to see it was a little after 9am.

I yawned again before looking over to see Clemont was still peacefully sleeping. I saw my pokemon were still asleep as well which made me giggle softly as I carefully got out of Clemont's arms and quietly headed out of the hotel room and down to the kitchen for some coffee.

I looked to see the others were awake and just chatting which made me smile softly "good morning" I greeted, they smiled "Morning" They said back, I grabbed 2 mugs and poured me and Clemont coffee before heading back up to our hotel room. I looked to see Clemont was still sleeping which made me giggle softly.

I sipped my coffee and set the cups on the nightstand before straddling his waist. I grabbed his glasses from the nightstand and put them on before pampering his face with kisses. He chuckled a bit and stirred before fluttering his beautiful blue eyes open. He ran his hands up my thighs, lower back and ass which made me blush and bit my lip slightly "Morning Love" I said, Clemont smiled tiredly, "Morning dear. Sleep well?" he asked, I giggled and nodded "always" I said taking off his glasses and putting them on him.

He chuckled and sat up with me still on his lap. I reached over and grabbed our mugs from the nightstand, "I made us coffee" I said, he smiled "Why thank you my dear" he said, I blushed and smiled shyly "Are the others awake?" he asked, I nodded "In the kitchen" I said, he nodded "How are you feeling about today?" he asked, I let out a small sigh, "I don't know. Usually I'm not nervous because I've battled before but I don't know, I've seen Gym Battles before...it just feels kinda...pressured really" I said,

My heart couldn't help but pound a bit which made Clemont smile softly and rub my waist and back, "Don't be nervous dear, you're going to do great, I believe in you" He said, I blushed and smiled "Thanks" I whispered, he gave me a closed eye smile and nodded as I giggled and pressed my lips against his. Taken back by my action, he smiled and kissed back. It was short but sweet and passionate like always.

We pulled away, blushing and smiling as we enjoyed our coffee's and morning together. After that, I had to get dress if I wanted to train with Ash today. Once I finished my coffee, I got off of Clemont and searched through my bag for clothes to wear.

I smirked mischievously as I grabbed a pair of sporty shorts and a regular grey tanktop. I hopped out of Clemont's shirts knowing Clemont was watching but that was the plan. I giggled softly, put on the shorts and tanktop. I brushed my hair and put it in a high ponytail so I don't sweat. I grabbed my belt that had my pokeballs attached and put it around my waist "And done" I said crossing my arms a bit.

Clemont blushed and chuckled a bit "Looks great Dear, shall we go train?" He asked, I smiled and nodded as I took a few deep breaths trying not to panic and freak out. We both headed out of the hotel room and outside where the others were. I looked to see Bonny was playing with pokemon, Serena was grooming her pokemon under a tree while Ash was talking with her and Bonny, probably waiting for me to come and train with him.

We walked over to them "Morning guys" Clemont said, they smiled softly "Morning" they said, "Hey Angel ready for some training?" Ash smirked, I put a hand on my hip and smirked a bit "You know it" I said I threw out my other pokemon just because it was very nice out and they deserve some sunlight and fresh air.

Ash chuckled as we both stood a few feet away from each other and got in our battle stances. I took a few deep breaths, "This will be a 3 on 3 battle with Ash and Angel. The battle will end when 3 of their trainer's pokemon is unable to battle you guys ready?" Clemont asked being the referee. We nodded "Ready!" "Ready as can ever be" Me and Ash said smirking with determination "Alright Pikachu I choose you!" Ash shouted as Pikachu jumped out in front of him,