Chapter 15: More Pokemon And Evolutions? *Edited*

(Angel's Pov)

The next morning I fluttered my eyes open to the sun shining through Clemont's bedroom window. I sighed tiredly and looked to see Clemont sleeping peacefully behind me. I smiled softly and sighed as I cuddled up next to Clemont and tried to fall back to sleep.

However, 20 minutes later of the sun shining brightly making the room light up and to whatever pokemon and people were making noises from downstairs, I couldn't fall back asleep. I sighed as I carefully sat up trying not to wake up Clemont in the process. I yawned tiredly and rubbed my face before looking at the time to see it was a little after 8am.

I rolled my eyes and groaned a bit before carefully hopping out of bed and quietly made my way downstairs to the kitchen to not only the smell of coffee but small talking assuming Meyer was up and getting ready for work I presumed. As soon as I got downstairs, I was greeted by my pokemon which made me giggle softly and pet their heads, "Good-Morning guys did you sleep well?" I asked,

They smiled and cheered, which made me giggle as I headed to the kitchen to see Meyer sitting at the table reading the paper and drinking coffee with his Ampharos and Blaziken next to him. I smiled softly "I love your pokemon'' I said, he looked at me and smiled ''Thanks girly'' He said, I smiled and nodded as I grabbed 2 mugs for me and Clemont.

I poured us some coffee and yawned again still feeling fatigued and tired, ''Did you sleep well?" Meyer asked, I smiled and nodded ''You're pokemon seemed to have grown restless without you around. Fennekin, Purrloin and Nidoran were getting pissy cause the others were either being loud or were arguing'' He said with a chuckle, I laughed a bit ''Well that's my pokemon for ya" I said putting a hand on my hip.

Meyer chuckled "Your pokemon seem to love you very much" He stated, I smiled and nodded ''Yea raised them all on my own in a cabin in the woods'' I said sighing a bit as I began to remember back then and smiled a bit. I've grown a lot back then from being abandoned, running off and being raised by pokemon but I'm grateful because I was raised by wonderful pokemon who were loving and willing enough to take care of a child like their own...My guardians made me who I am and I couldn't be any happier.

Meyer frowned a bit ''Can I ask you a question?" Meyer asked looking serious which snapped me out of my thoughts. I furrowed my eyebrows a bit but nodded as I felt my heart race a little because I didn't know what he was going to ask and frankly, I was kind of afraid of what he was going to ask.

I sipped my coffee a bit trying not to act weird or scared, "Where are you parents? I mean you told me you were raised by pokemon so does that mean you ran away from your parents?" He asked, my eyes widen and I just froze...Everything fell silent aside the fast and uneven rhythm of my own heart beating. I felt the anxiety, anger and tears welled up as I felt the lump in the back of my throat making it harder to breathe.

I didn't know what to say, I didn't know what to do, "um I uh" I tried to say something...anything, but nothing came up and if I were to say more I would probably start crying, "E-excuse me" I quickly said before setting down my coffee and running upstairs with mine and Clemont's pokemon following...

No one has ever mentioned my family to me before...no one and no one knows the whole truth but Clemont...he's the only one who understand, who gets me...I know Meyer probably means well but fuck...I didn't know how to react. I don't know how to react and yet, I didn't expect this...not this...

As soon as I got to the room, I shut the door behind me and put a hand over my mouth so I wouldn't wake up Clemont. I choked on sobs as my breathing became shaky and heavy. My body trembled, heart raced and stomach churned as if I were going to vomit or pass out. My head pounded as I could hear nothing but the pounding and thumping of my heart beating against my chest.