Chapter 21: Never Been Happier *Edited*

(Angel's Pov)

I fluttered my eyes open to the sun shining through the blinds of the hotel window. I groaned and sighed as I turned to cuddle next to Clemont and go back to sleep but I looked to see Clemont wasn't by me which made me pout a bit. I sighed as I sat up and winced a bit...well I can't feel my legs...thanks Clemont.

I smirked and rolled my eyes as I stretched and yawned a bit before rubbing my head and eyes tiredly. I looked to see not only was I naked and covered in marks but our clothes were scattered all over the place. I blushed a bit before grabbing Clemont's shirt and throwing it over my head.

I yawned tiredly and looked at the time to see it was a little after 10am. The door opened revealing Clemont which made me blush and smile softly "Morning Dear" He said, "Morning Love" I said which made him blush and smile a bit. He was wearing his pants and surprisingly no shirt because I had it.

He came over and sat by me on the bed. He handed me my pain meds and coffee which made me smile and thank him. He wrapped his arm around me which made me smile as I leaned against him. There was a knock on the door "Come in" Me and Clemont said as the others came in. My pokemon came and pounced on me which made me giggle and smile, "Good-Morning guys" I said,

Everyone smirked which made me and Clemont blush and smile shyly "Morning lovebirds" Serena said, we both chuckled a little but we didn't care, we were happy and that was that "So how was your night?" Bonny asked, me and Clemont chuckled with embarrassment "Great how about yours?" I asked, she giggled "ours was great too. Your pokemon cuddled around me all night and kept me warm!" Bonny said happily, I giggled and smiled as I pet my pokemon and Guardians.

We all laughed and pretty much either talked or played with our pokemon for the day. I couldn't help but smile and blush as my heart pounded with love and happiness. Tears welded up in my eyes as I giggled softly "I love you guys so much" I said, everyone smiled and tackled me in a hug which made me laugh as the tears fell from my face with made my pokemon lick them away...

I was so happy you have no idea...I was more happier than you could ever imagine. I have great friends, great pokemon an amazing boyfriend and most of all...I have a family and that's all I ever wanted was a happy family and well...here it is and I couldn't be any happier.

THEEND!!

(WOOO AND THAT IS IT! I hope you all enjoy this newly edited story. I love how it turned it and I hope you do too. Feel free to comment down below a Pokemon Guy you want to see from me next and yea thank you guys for reading!)

(600 Words)