Chapter 20: Awkward But Loving First Time (SMUT) *Edited*

*SMUT warning if you don't like then skip, also any hate will be blocked and AGAIN THEY ARE OF AGE! THEY'RE TEENAGERS SO DON'T @ ME IN THE COMMENTS! Also i'm aware this smut sucks lmao i'm so bad at smut but enjoy I guess lol*

(Angel's Pov) *THE SAME DAY*

Well tonight is finally the night that me and Clemont were gonna spend our first time together. We were both nervous but we wanted to. I loved Clemont so much and he loves me so I think that it's all going to be okay...awkward but okay...I hope...I don't wanna overthink it really...

After the others left, it was just me and Clemont in the room. We actually got up and went back to our hotel room so the others can have their rooms back and not walk in on us doing it...Arceus knows that'll be something else...yikes. But thankfully Serena took everyone to do something time-consuming so hopefully nobody disturbs us before then.

When we got back to our hotel room, my heart pounded out of my chest and I could feel my hands shaking. I'm sure Clemont felt the same as he sat on the edge of the bed. I took a big deep shaky breath and walked over to Clemont. No words were exchanged as I sat on his lap. Our breathing was shaking but we both had tried to move past it.

Clemont shakily wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled softly and ran my fingers through his hair which made him smile softly, "I love you Clemont" I whispered, he smiled "I love you too" He said as he pressed his lips against mine. I smiled and kissed back as a jolt of electricity coursed through my body probably something that happens when you do this stuff.

The kiss was slow and passionate at first but it's both of our first times and we wanted to take it slow which was totally fine with me. Clemont shakily grabbed the hem of my shirt and lifted it over my head and dropped it on the floor. I blushed and smiled shyly as I did the same, luckily he wasn't wearing his jumpsuit so this was a lot easier.

Clemont went back to kissing me which got more heated. He licked my bottom lip which made me smirk and not open. Clemont growled a bit as he gripped my waist, thighs and ass making me whimper and gasp a bit as he shoved his tongue in my mouth.

We both blushed and whimpered a bit as I pulled at his blonde hair. Clemont scooted back on the bed holding me still and leaned forward until my back hit the bed. He hovered over me and pulled away from the kiss for a moment to look at me. Our faces were red and breathing got heavier as the awkwardness soon went away. Clemont smiled and brushed my hair out of my face making me blush and smile softly.

Clemont went back to kissing me passionately before putting more of his body weight onto me but being careful not to crush me. I smirked and rolled my hips making him groan a little. I chuckled once I felt his hard on against my thigh. Our tongues danced together as I ran my hands down Clemont's broad shoulders and down his chest making him shiver a little.

Clemont went and started kissing down my neck which was WAY more sensitive than normal. I giggled and whimpered as I pulled at Clemont's hair. He groaned and bit down on my collarbone making me moan louder "C-Clemont" I moaned out in pleasure. He chuckled "I love the noises you made dear" He whispered, I bit my lip and scratched his back a bit making him groan...oh boy is this getting hotter by the second, but damn did I enjoy it. I felt my core ache as my heart pounded more but I didn't want it to stop.

Clemont moved his hands up my back to my bra and unclipped it before throwing it which made us laugh a little. Clemont ran his hand around to my stomach and up to my left breast which sent shivers down my spine and goosebumps forming on my skin. I moaned and arched my back a bit.

He chuckled and kissed my neck again then went down and attached his mouth to my right breast. I moaned and pulled at his hair moaning softly. Clemont groaned and grinded his hips against me so I felt his hard on against my core which turned me on even more. I scratched Clemont's back making him moan softly.