Chapter 11: You'll Never Lose Me...I Promise *Edited*

*Still dedicated to Pokemon Season 18 Episode 14: The Future Is Now, Thanks to Determination* (Thank you in the comments. Couldn't remember the Episode)

(Angel's Pov)

I fluttered my eyes open to the sun shining through the hotel room window. I heard the soft chirping of Fletchlings and Spritzee's coming from outside. I sighed and groaned as I blinked a few times letting my eyes adjust to waking up. I rubbed them tiredly and looked at the time to see it was a little after 9am.

I sat up and yawned a bit before looking around to see the others plus Clemont and my pokemon aside Fennekin, Purrloin and Nidoran weren't in the room meaning they're probably awake and doing their own thing. I smiled softly and pet my sleeping pokemon before the hotel room door opened revealing Clemont.

He looked at me and smiled "Ah you're awake" he said, I nodded "Awake I am" I said, he chuckled a bit "I thought you could use a nice cup of coffee" he said as he handed me a warm mug. I smiled bashfully "Aw that's sweet of you Clem. Thank you" I said and kissed his cheek.

He blushed and smiled before sitting on the edge of the bed, "Did you sleep well?" he asked, I nodded "Always" I said, he nodded "Where are the others?" I asked, "Outside chatting and playing with the pokemon" he said, I smiled and nodded as I sipped my coffee, "I wanted to see if you wanted to help me make breakfast. I didn't want to wake you cause you looked peaceful sleeping" he said nervously, I giggled and smiled "That's sweet of you Clemont. I'll come help with breakfast" I said and kissed his cheek which soon turned red afterwards. I hopped out of bed and stretched a bit as me, Clemont and my sleeping pokemon headed out of the hotel room and down to the kitchen to prep breakfast.

I finished off my coffee before grabbing bowls for the pokemon and filled it up with the pokemon food. I grabbed dishware and silverware and headed outside to set the table. I looked to see Serena talking with Ash about Pokevision strategies while Bonny was playing everyone's pokemon.

I smiled softly and shook my head and headed back inside to help Clemont with breakfast. When it was done, we headed back outside and set the food on the table, "Breakfast is ready!" I shouted, the others smiled and nodded as they walked over to the table and took their seats. I set the pokemon food on the ground which made everyone cheer and dig in.

I laughed a bit as the others served themselves some food and began to eat and chat about our journey next. I still was trying to figure out what I wanted to do on my adventures. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do what Serena does or battle in Gyms like Ash does but I know there's also pokemon Breeders, researchers, Professors, teachers, rangers, and I'm sure a shit ton more...oh man, decisions, decisions...

After we had finished breakfast, it was time to head back on the road to Coumarine City. We all helped clean up and returned our pokemon aside the ones we wanted to travel alongside with. We all headed up to our hotel rooms and packed up our bags. I sighed a bit, struggling because my hands were still not peak 100%.

Clemont gently grabbed my hands "Are these doing okay?" he asked, I shrugged, "Hard to do things still" I said, he nodded and gently unraveled the bandages to see at his point scabs and bruising, "can you try to make a fist?" he asked, I gently clenched and unclenched my fists hissing a bit "well they look a lot better. But probably best to just keep an eye on them" He said, I smiled softly and nodded as he kissed them gently and helped me pack my bags.

I blushed shyly and thanked him as we met up with the others, headed out of the hotel and headed off to Coumarine City. However, along the way, I guess we got lost because who the hell leaves Ash in charge of the map. I don't know how we got lost or how we even ended up on a deserted path but all I know is it got hot and it got hot real fast.