Chapter 4: Loneliness? You Get Used To It *Edited*

(Angel's Pov) *THE NEXT DAY*

After meeting these new humans and their pokemon yesterday, something inside me changed...I felt different...weird even. It was a weird feeling because I had never had human interaction before and yet these humans they seemed...Nice?

Which was an understatement considering that everyone else in my life has only been kind to me till the eventually up and leave me...I mean then again, they are leaving today so why get my hopes up about anything...I just met these humans, I barely know anything about them and well...I've been alone for so long that you kinda get used to being alone...and yet, I don't wanna be alone anymore.

Sure, I have my Guardians and my Pokemon but you should've seen them when they got to play with the others pokemon...I've never seen them that happy before...Once we all had dinner and got things cleaned up, the others settled in for tonight in their tents while me, my pokemon and my Guardian's headed in our cabin to get some sleep ourselves.

However, I had trouble sleeping because part of me couldn't stop thinking about going with these guys, ya know start fresh, travel more, meet new pokemon...I guess try to live my life. I don't know, I wasn't sure what to expect from my life really...I was raised by Pokemon for Pete sake...but now being older I can make my own decisions...but how do I make the right one?

Anyways, the next morning I fluttered my eyes open to the smell of freshly brewed coffee and talking which sounded like came from outside from the others assuming they were awake. I groaned and sighed as the sun shined through my window making me put my arm over my face to block out the light.

I turned the other way in my bed wanting nothing more than to go back to sleep since I slept like shit. My ears couldn't help but focus on nothing more than the others talking and laughing outside. I frowned a bit before sitting up and yawning tiredly. I looked at the time to see it was a little after 7am which made me roll my eyes and groan...Arceus I hate the morning.

I looked to see all my pokemon were awake but not inside which made me confused as I saw my Guardian's guarding the door. They looked at me and smiled before telling me a good morning, I smiled tiredly and rubbed my face a bit "Morning. Are the others outside playing?" I asked as I hopped out of bed and stretched a bit, Zoro nodded and growled a bit saying that 'they wanted to go play but didn't wanna disturb me so they asked him and the others who said yes'

I nodded a bit "That's alright. Thank you" I said, he nodded as I rubbed their heads before heading out of my Cabin to see Ash was training, Serena and Bonny were laughing and dancing around while playing with their and my pokemon. Clemont was by the bench making coffee and I assumed breakfast. I took a deep breath and walked over to him.

He looked at me and smiled "Oh, Good morning Angel, I'm making some coffee and breakfast if you'd care to join us" he stated, I smiled softly and nodded which made him smile as he grabbed a mug and poured me some coffee, "thank you" I whispered, he nodded "how'd you sleep?" he asked, I shrugged "Didn't get much. You guys?" I asked, he frowned a bit "We slept okay. How come you didn't?" He asked,

I shrugged "Just couldn't" I sighed a bit and sipped my coffee, he nodded "Your pokemon look very happy to be playing with everyone else" He stated, I nodded "Yea, happy" I said and sighed a bit as I rubbed my fingers along the warm mug in my hands. It went quiet for a moment, "So Angel, you said you've been here for 10 years correct?" Clemont asked,

I looked at him "Yea, why?" I asked, he shook his head a bit, "No reason really. I mean I can't imagine what it was like being here for so long" he said, I shrugged, "doesn't ever get lonely?" he asked, I sighed a bit and looked over at my Guardians who kept an eye on my pokemon. I then looked over at my pokemon who were all smiling and laughing more than I've ever seen them before...