Hanji Zoe

Levi watch the new batch recruits for this month and look at every single person coming out from the bus. Analyzing them as he watch those new punnies who decided to join the military, he's been a Captain for ten years and no one ever dare to go against his rules. He remembers the time when he was a new recruit many people already intimidated by him and they got more scared when they had the chance to fight against him, he doesn't hold back and the way he treats everyone with such distance, most of the personnel wants to stay away from him. In contrast with his height that most of the people making fun of, he is lethal and very dangerous. The only people who can speak to him and joke with him are Farlan, Isabel,Mike and Erwin, tho Erwin is the Commander he had respect to the old man.

Among all the new recruits there is two person that pick his interest, one is Nanaba a skinny girl with boycut hair who lives in Sina undeground is now with the popular socialite Hanji Zoe, he didn't judge Nanaba tho he understand why she wanted to get out from that shithole place, for one he lives there before and two they have the same history both of their mother's are working in that whorehouse.

One thing that caught his interest is Hanji Zoe, she is the only daughter among the three sons of the Hanji Family, she is known to be the most popular kid in Capital of Sina, being the daughter of the inventor of 3D maneuver gear she is the popular.

She had the money, the fame and the body that most women dream of. He watch her walking down from the bus with her friend in tow. Those luscious long legs of her and the way she grins as she greeted the other recruits like she's a celebrity visitig some orphans in the orphanage, well she's practically a celebrity.

"Oh she's here" he nearly jumps as he look up and see Mike standing next to him.

"You know her Mike?" Gelgar grins as he watch those sexy legs.

"She's my cousin you dickwad" Mike groans as he watch Hanji smiling and runs towards them.

"Oh I do hope she likes pretzels, look at those damn legs!" He whistle and duck as Mike was about to hit his head. He sniggers as Mike glared at him and watch his cousin running. She jump at him and Mike swirl her around like a damn kid in the park. She giggles as he place him back on the ground. Levi studies her features and observe her for the way she smile and wave her arms like a lunatic.

She's pretty and those damn legs of hers made his eyes burning with desires. The way her eyes twinkles as she hug her cousin and talk to Gelgar as if he is the most endearing puppy in town. He watch Nanaba her servant/friend as she look at Hanji with disapproving eyes.

"I think you got too much in your acting skills" Nanaba whispers to her friend.

Levi's eyes sharpen and thought what in the world this woman is plotting? There is something when the way she changes her mood, no one ever changes a mood in a few seconds, Hanji is definety something. He can't help it he is attracted to her, those warm brown eyes and her messy hair made her look like a super model got out from her bed. One thing that made Levi sure to have no one likes him or attracted to him is he shave his head at the back and his scowl is the perfect match to scare any woman to even like him plus his height made them stop flirting on him though there are some women likes him its because of his cold behavior and his piercing blue eyes which he hates it.

He straighten his body as he watch her looking at him from head to toe as if he is a saleable species in the black market. She then avert her eyes as she laugh at what her cousin told her. He couldn't help but a little disappointed but he can't stop it, she is rich and he is poor, she came from a dirty rich family and he lives in a dirt inside wall sina underground. They are too opposite and he knows that he has nothing to give to her, only his skills and his title as humanity's strongest though he's not one to brag his title.

"Honey your room will be there" Mike pointed the trailer truck opposite to them "second floor"

"Oh! I can't wait to start " Hanji squeals

"Hey! Get your things now its so heavy and I wonder what else you put in the bag aside from those cosmetics " Nanaba grab Hanji's hair

"Ouch!" She giggles "oh you know what else I'm bringing something that we don't speak publicly in front of these gentlemen " she wink

Levi narrowed his eyes as he watch those brats smiling and giggling and the image of Hanji wearing sexy lingerie and those great legs of hers painted on his mind, fuck! This woman is such a temptation on his life and career, he need to get this woman out in the camp. She doesn't belong here and she can find another place to play, she's rich after all.

To be continued

A/N: please let me know what you think about the story guys! Hit the likes and comment!