Austin Harris

part ten
Austin Harris

a few days later

Hanji walks fastly as she follows Levi towards the meeting room, for a short legs like him, he can walk so damn fast and the way he keeps on reading the reports while walking made her a little envious; how can he be so good in multitasking? they soon reach the room and walk inside, Erwin is already seated on his chair and preparing his papers for the next assignment.

She then sits close to Levi as they all gathered now in the room and she notice Mike is there, waving her hand to greet him and he nods in return.  She got a lot of question for him but she needs to save it for later.

"we can start our meeting now" Erwin started and grabs the remote for the projector and start discussing about their lead against the titans "According to my resource that there is this one elite family who knows everything about this gang and they've been so tight lip to share thei information."

"so we are going to look for them to get some leads? " Gelgar ask

"no need to search them" Erwin then grabs the folder and pass them around "They are well known family and I believe Hanji can help us"

"huh?" she then looks at Erwin "well yeah if you need someone digging some information, sure I can help"

"You knew the person personally Hanji and I know you can help us by sending you to talk to him"

"oh? who is it?"

"It's Austin Harris "

Eyes widen as she heard his name for the first time after such a long time and she can't deny that her heart beats fast as she heard his name. Noticing that Levi is staring at her with eyes wide and waiting for her to share the information. She then takes a deep breath and watch Mike nods, he knows about him and in fact Harris is the first boyfriend she ever had.

"Austin is a friend of mine before and I think I can do it Erwin"

"Good" he smiles "then we can start planning our next action after "

➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿

"who is he?"

she knew that he is going to ask that after the meeting and now they are alone in his office. Turning around and face him she the walk towards him and place her hand on his shoulder.
"He is my ex boyfriend" she felt his shoulder stiff "He is my childhood friend and we're in a relationship for three years". She then wrap her arms around his shoulder and embrace him, as if telling him that she no longer held feelings towards Austin and she only loves him.

He then soon relax as he felt her warm arms wrap around his shoulder and return her hug.

"I don't have feelings for him " she hugs tighter "if that's what you're thinking"

He grits his teeth

Hanji then move her to his side and look at him through his eyes and silently telling him that she is telling the truth. "I love you Levi please don't doubt me"

He sighs and pat her hand "I believe you Zoe" he then kiss her forehead "let's go"

As they walk towards their car, he can't stop his mind thinking about her and Austin, there is one thing that he is sure about, he will break his hand if he ever touch her hair or her body. Austin Harris is on top of his list and he better be careful for his action, Levi already set his eyes on him.

To be continued...