Unexpected

part 12

The guests are getting more chatty and more sociable than before, probably they are getting drunk for drinking hours after hours of wine and some beers. Hanji sits besides Levi as they  represents the scouts and there they notice Mike and Nanaba talking to some elite investors making some negotiations to fund the scouts for their next mission to capture the titans.

a few hours later, Hanji stood up briskly as she notice her mom and her brothers made their way inside the room. Mrs. Hanji walks inside the room with elegance and power, her auburn hair is in place and the pearl necklace shines with white diamonds around it. Her eldest brother Sean walks beside their mom with his gray suit and his stunning light brown eyes made the women swoon. He then spotted her and wave his hand as his greeting.

"of course they are here" Hanji mutters "they are one of the biggest investors"

"Your mom?" Levi looks at her mom and brothers

"yeah"

The second eldest Zee looks at her with expressionless eyes that he inherited from their mom that stood beside their brother. He is the silent one in the family and he seldom talk except you are interested to science he can be a nerd. (Just like Zoe )

"Mom" Hanji walks towards her mom as she slightly bow in front of her

"Zoe" she then looks at Levi and scrutinized him then back to her "I hope you are not going to embarrass me today"

"Why would I do-" she then look at her mom and follow her eyes towards Levi "don't drag him into this petty fight mom"

"As long as you behave tonight" Mrs Hanji walks away and made her way to the VIP's room

"Don't ruin the night with her comment Zoe" her elder brother Sean pats her back "who is this man by the way?"

"ohh.... this is Levi " Zoe smiled at her elder brother "Levi this is my older brother Sean"

"nice meeting you Levi" Sean offers his hand for a handshake and Levi accepted "how long have you been dating?"

"brother?! how?"

"I know the way he look at you Zoe" he smirks "please take care of her although she is quite a handful kiddo"

Levi nodded his head as he look at the man suspiciously, though he is being supportive and cool with their relationship however there is something with Sean that he can tell he is the sadistic. Zee approach them and give him a handshake with a nod of approval and kiss Zoe's cheek. His golden brown eyes looks at Levi then lookback at Zoe.

"Goodluck for the two of you" he said with low baritone voice "You are not just here to mingle the upper asses but you are here on an assignment?"

"Zee" her eyes widen for no one knows their assignment for tonight and how come her brother knows? "how?"

"Instinct my dearest sister" he smile a little "I know your current job and you hate parties like this"

"you knew me well " she huffed "I hate it sometimes "

"Big brothers should watch his younger sister" he gives her a hug "that's my job"

Levi watch her brother with scrutiny no one supposed to know their assignment but her brother is something and he should be careful then.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

The target has arrived wearing his wonderful royal blue suit and his platinum hair is in sleek back and those royal blue eyes stunned the ladies. No wonder that many women fights just to have his spare time, being the most popular baseball player and being in a wealthy family Austin Harris is quite the catch. He is standing six foot and six and his body is lean with muscles. His eyes soon found hers and he smiles. He glides from the crowd and made his way on her direction.

"Hello Zoe" he grabs her hand and kiss them "it's been a long time since we haven't talk"

"I am busy" she nibbles her chicken pops

"You haven't change" he chuckles

"Yeah" she then puts the rest of her pops to her plate "You always find a grand entrance to every party mr popular guy"

"That's how I manage to get your attention right?" he laugh "back in the days you used to hate me"

Hange smiles at him knowing that he is playing the innocent card him, telling everyone how much it breaks his heart when she dump him in front of his friends and she knew that it's not his heart is breaking, it's his pride. Behind those angelic eyes Austin is the control freak and will crush your will and dignity in one single word.

"Do you mind coming?" he offers his hand "Let's go and greet the guest"

"My pleasure " she then accepts his hand and allow him to drag her towards the center of the room.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Gripping the wine glass so hard as he look at them walking towards the center of the room, and Levi glares at the back of the man that he started to hate. He doesn't like the way he looks at Hanji and the way he handles himself in front of the people, there is something with Austin Harris , he is not just an ordinary guy to mess with.

For now he will let the guy touch his girl but one single move Austin Harris will be cold as Aspen when he got his hands on him. No one touches Hanji except him. He then smirk as he gulps his wine.

"I should be patient " he mumbles "Austin is like a fine wine, once it gets old and no use I can kill him with my bare hands"

To be Continued...