Jealousy

Part thirteen
Jealousy

He watch her taking off her shoes and puts them on her shoe rack. He's been sitting on the couch for an hour waiting for her to come home. It's been two days she didn't come home and he is getting anxious ever since she spoke to that stupid Austin Harris. Soft taps of her feet as she made her way on her living room and soon he sees her beautiful face without make up, the most beautiful thing he wanted to see.

"Levi" her eyes widen as if she never expect him to be in her home

"You should change your lock shitty glasses" he said bitterly "Someone might come inside and hurt you "

"Oh yeah?" she then place her hand bag on her glass table "What's wrong Levi?"

"Tch!"

"You know what" she glared at him "You've been acting weird after the grand party and I don't know what you are thinking"

"You should ask yourself why"

She squeals as she stomp her foot on the ground and jump on the couch. "unbelievable "

The nerve of her acting as if she doesn't know the reason why he is being like this to her, he is so pissed knowing that after she left with that stupid man to greet some stupid people. He went to Erwin to talk about something. He came back and heard it from her brother that she left and noticing that Austin was not there, he can't help himself thinking that they were together going somewhere. He is so angry that he can't think straight and left the party and went straight to his home.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Hanji stares at the man in front of her with his face stoic but his eyes is in rage. She left the party as soon as her mom starts to criticize her choosing, to stay at her meaningless  job. She even told some of her friends that she's too dumb to choose a career and wonder where she's taking her way of thinking from, surely not coming from her genius mother. Hanji is always been the center of criticism in their family, being the rebellious one they often thought of her being pretty but dumb and she always hated that thought before, but as she grew older she ignores it.

"Are you going to stand there?"

"Hn"

"Feel free to leave" she stood up from her couch "I'm going to bed" she's been tired spending her day with her mom's place. All the bickering and forcing her to take care of their machine industries, she told her mom to fuck off. Even though it hurts to say it to her mom but she has enough of it and tired of being put down by the people she thought she can trust.

"You got to be fucking kidding me?!" She heard him screaming as he follows her upstairs and listen to his loud steps. She turn around and notice black hairs on her vision as he push her on her bed with his body.

"Ooohmp!"

"You annoying woman!" He scream on her neck "You really do know how to push the button to make me speak of what I am thinking!"

"Wha-?"

"Shut up!" He looks at her on the eye with full of emotions and she couldn't fathom what he's been thinking. She knows that he is not truly mad at her to the point of hurting her "I am mad and jealous of seeing you with that Austin!"

"I am no longer interested with Him" she move her hand slowly touching his face "I don't love him Levi"

"But still!"

"You don't have to be jealous darling" she kiss his temple "you are the only man who see me asI am, not someone who wants me to change of what he perceives to be a perfect woman for him"

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Levi watch her eyes hurt as if she remember something from the past and he hates it. He place his hand gently on her face and stare at her, as if telling her that she is perfect for him and his love for her is real. Hanji is the best thing that happened to his life and he would rather die than telling her that, she will have that smug face of hers if he admits it to her and she always tease him. He kiss her lips gently pouring his love to her and to assure her that she is enough for him.

"Levi" a small tear fall from her eyes as she look at him in the eyes "I love you"

"You are the most important person in my life" he kiss her temple "please don't make me worry to death, let me know where you are and bare yourself to me"

"Yes" she nodded as she move her body and place her head on his chest. Levi's arm is the most safest place, with no judgement, no pretenses and no expectations, just pure love.

To be continued....

A/N: thank you so much for reading and I will do my best to keep this story going. I hope you still find this story interesting. Please vote and comment! Let me know your thoughts :)