The future of my account

Heyo mayo, little balloons! 🎈🎈🎈

So, in this part, I will be talking about where I want my account to go, what kind of stories to write, story suggestions from you guys, yada yada

Let me just start this off by saying, I'm not very good at planning things out. I won't deny the fact that most of my pending stories won't go anywhere because I don't take the time to write out a plot line, characters, and stuff like that. It's kind of like improvised writing.

Buuuut of course, it never works XD. I'm always getting stumped with writer's blocks, and end up putting a lot of pressure on my followers by asking them for ideas they may not have. Then I just end up sitting in front of my iPad, trying to write, but having no plan whatsoever.

A little while ago, I was reading a story on book help, and the author suggested mapping out the story's plot, what would happen in each chapter, etc.

I figured it was time I stopped improvised writing and actually took time out of my day to write a story PROPERLY

Oh, yeah! Yesterday I thought of yet another story idea, and I want this one to be my first official, published, well thought out book. Here's a rough draft of the description!

I told my mom about it this morning while I was waiting for the bus, and she helped me come up with the "penalty greater than death itself"

I told my mom about it this morning while I was waiting for the bus, and she helped me come up with the "penalty greater than death itself". I've been hyped to start it all morning, so let me know what you think! :)

The other thing I want to talk about is what to do with the rest of my books. Like I said earlier, I probably won't ever finish them unless I figure out what else is gonna happen. I have some thoughts as to what I should do, so I'll jot them down here.

I could...
1. Think up the necessary details I'd need to continue each story, and work on one at a time
2. Discard all my pending stories (besides Random, art, and rant book) and start out fresh with my newest idea
3. Find a quick way to end each story without much thought
4. Leave the stories unfinished for people to read. I'll work on my new idea, and if someone wants me to continue a story, I'll consider some ideas

If you'd like to have a say on this topic, feel free to speak your mind in the comments. I'd love to listen to everyone's ideas! If you don't like any of the above suggestions, maybe you have some way I could do it differently. Just know that I'll try to check to comments whenever I'm free, and I love you all❤️. Bye for now!!!