Updates and Ideas

Helloooooooooo everyone!

(I just realized it's been over a year since I last posted in this oh shi-)

So yeah it's DEFINITELY been a while. I don't know any other ways to start this so I'll apologize, but I'm a junior now and it's already crazy!

I'm taking college courses that I've never experienced before, the ap and sat exams , along with band and the fact that I really want to get a job after marching season. I've also got college to think about and all that fun stuff so ye

I'm gonna stop right there because I could go on, and on, and on, and oooon...

STRANGERS...WAITING...UP AND DOWN THE BOOOOULEVARD...THERE'S SHA-

Sorry I'll stop XD

So yeah! I'm gonna talk about cool ideas I have because it's in the title. Let me just make a numbered list and then explain it.

1. Draw pictures to include in stories

2. Replace the tag book with a poetry book

Those are really the only ideas I have right now, but just let me elaborate on them.

So, for the first one, I want to draw pictures of certain scenes and then include it in the story where that scene takes place. For example, say in 'Patchwork', a fight scene happens, which is then followed by a drawing of said scene. That's basically the gist of it. The pros are that it will make the story more interesting and give me things to draw. The cons are that it will take time, which will then delay the story part as a whole (depending on how many pictures there will be)

I'll leave it at that and consider it further, but it would be awesome if yall could give me some feedback as well!

Let's move onto the next idea about deleting the tag book and creating a poetry book. So, my tag book has been idle for a while, and I'm almost positive that it will be deleted very soon. I'd also love to delve into more poetry, as it is really beautiful. I haven't thought about a name yet, but I know I would try to post weekly entries pertaining to the themes in my Creative Writing Club. Just know that this idea is being heavily considered, as I am working on a poem right now!

Alrighty, that's all for me. Hope yall have a great day!

Bye for now!