A/N: The City of Love

First off, I PROMISE I'LL UPDATE THIS STORY SOON--

I was trying to do some work on my other story, which is what this note is about. If you haven't already done so, go check out "Paris: The City of Love" in my works. The cover is a bit underwhelming and poorly drawn (as shown above), but I'm trying to get better with my art skills, so bear with me.

I'll be putting all of my effort into that story once this one is done, and I promise it'll be just as good as this one. I've been working on the plot since August when I actually went to Paris, and if you were to ask any of my friends, you would know that it's the single thing that has consumed my soul for that time. I've been working really hard to make the storyline in-depth and interesting, and I think I've done a decent job so far. I'm now trying to get the chapters down so that I can progress the story and work on what I really want to.

The story will have lots of shipping, lots of angst, and lots of action. It starts out slow, but I'm getting progressively more motivated to write, so it'll get on its way soon enough. There will be lots of Boyf Riends moments, along with Treebros, Hamliza, and various other ships. I've devoted at least a little bit of time each night to writing, so I'm sure that Bonding will wrap up soon and I will be able to fully focus on The City of Love.

Overall, I'd really appreciate it if you guys went over and took a look at that story. You've all been so kind and supportive of this one, and I think you all would enjoy it a lot. I can't thank you enough, because if it weren't for all the people who took a chance on this story, I wouldn't even be here. Thank you for all of your support so far, and thank you for actually bothering to read this A/N.

Peace out! ✌️