Chapter VII

|| Guest Room ||

[ Third Person View ]

" I want to die!!! " (Y/n) scream as she buried her face on the pillow that she was hugging. Not noticing that her lantern staff started to glow, brightly, revealing both Athos and Ikari.

When (Y/n) felt their presence, she slowly glanced from her pillow and greeted them, " H-hey Athos, Ikari. "

Athos raises his eyebrow, noticing his mistress odd behaviour but soon he realized what was going before he noticed that Ikari was about to walk out from the room.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) stared at Athos who had hooked both of his arms on his look alike's arms who looked very pissed as steam that was coming out from his head while cursing a lot.

Athos ignored all the cursing and yelling from Ikari as he stared at the female Magi, " We saw what had happened, milady, " Athos said, heavily sighing. Knowing that his furious mini-self would pop out.

" Let me go Athos! I want to kill that black Magi f***er!! " His mini-self yelled.

"...No..." He shook his head, disapprovingly.

When Athos mentioned about what Judar did to her, (Y/n) started to blush once again as she buried herself back to the pillow that was in her grasp.

" SEE! Just look what that damn black Magi did to (Y/n)!! " Ikari pointed out as he continues, " Now, let me go Athos! Let me had 'em! " Athos remained expressionless and he didn't let Ikari go while Athos continues to ignore all of Ikari's yelling and hissing.

After (Y/n) recovered from her embarrassment, she sat up while holding on the pillow on her grasp, glancing up to face the raging Ikari.

" Please calm down Ikari. Judar didn't mean it. " (Y/n) assures him.

" B-but! " He wanted to object it but Athos said in a stern tone, " Just listen to her for once, Ikari. "

Akari gripped his palm tight before he sighs, " Fine, I let it slide for now. Next time, I'll be sure to punch that bastard or other guys face. " He warned as he crossed his arm.

" Thank you, Ikari. " (Y/n) gave a genuine smile towards Ikari which made him blush slightly before he disappeared.

(Y/n) hum with a satisfied expression before she gave out a tired yawn while Athos notice it and spoke up with a kind tone, " I'll let you rest, milady. " He stated as (Y/n) gave a nod as she watched Athos return to the lantern staff.

(Y/n) soon stretched her body before she drifts to sleep until the afternoon.

{ #Dream }

|| Room Of Fortitude ||

[ Reader ]

I woke up and found myself inside of a building, I was confused that how I got here and at the same time, it looked familiar. I glanced over to the side and saw a blue Djinn and found him very familiar when I sense kindness radiating around the blue Djinn.

Needless to say, I was determined to find out who they were as I got up and walked towards the Djinn. As I was heading there, I kept staring at the Djinn who was reading a book until the Djinn who happens to noticed my stare before he looked up from their book and stared back at me while blushing slightly.

I stood in front of the Djinn and had my head tilted head and before I could say anything, memories started to flood in my mind while the pain gradually becomes painful whenever my memories returned.

Not noticing, the Djinn in front of me held a pained expression as they stared at me bearing the pain and after waiting for a moment, I gave out a heavy sigh as I looked up at the Djinn and gave a tired smile.

" It's been such a long time, Uraltugo. "

Uraltugo nodded as he closed the book and lowered his hand in front of me which I gladly got on as he pulls back his hand before we came face to face, " Over the past millennium years after the war, you still haven't changed a lot, (Y/n). " He stated with a smile.

" You looked beautiful as always, " He said with tinted pink dust across his face as pink rukhs started to appeared around him which a made me chuckled.

" Thank you, Uraltugo. "

" Y-your welcome! B-but I'm now called ' Ugo '. " I nodded.

" And by the way, I miss seeing you wearing glasses, Ugo. "

" E-eh? Do you prefer that look? "

" Nah, I'm just glad that I the chance to see you again. "

" Me too (Y/n). "

I smiled even wider as I planted a small peck on his nose, making him looked embarrassed, " Still never changed when it comes to contact with woman huh? "

" Y-yeah. " Ugo was sweating nervously, " Anyways, mind filling me with the details, Ugo? " I asked while I tilted my head.

He sighs, " Arba killed Sheba when she was still at Al-Thamen. Then, you and Solomon sealed off Al-Thamen to a different space but then there was a different type of destruction at that time. " Uraltugo trailed off as he continued.

" During that time, Solomon had passed away and then, there's you, (Y/n). You sacrificed yourself while you were sealing off the Unknown far away and the cost of it was far too great. " His body trembled as I murmured soft comments while he continued.

" You were on the brink of death after you used all of your magoi and not only that, your memories were sealed off. " Ugo held a pain expression, trying not to cry as I pat his cheek, comforting him.

His throat tightened, " Y-you were about to disappear like Solomon but the rukhs managed to carry you away before that happens. " He chokes as teats started to steam down on his face.

My eyes soften as I tried to wipe his tears, " You must have suffered a lot didn't you, Ugo? "

{ #End }

[ Edited ]