Chapter XIX

After what had happened, Masrur and Morgiana helped the people to rebuild the damaged buildings while (Y/n) was helping the ladies to distribute the food to the people.

As for Alibaba, he was in the Conference Room, discussing with the Counselors about the elections and suggesting how to make Balbadd a better republic with Aladdin standing beside him.

Sinbad, on the other hand, he was doing the paperwork, " Alibaba's working hard, isn't he? " Ja'far asked, pouring tea for Sinbad.

" He's probably throwing himself into his work to get over the pain of not being able to save his friend, " Sinbad answered Ja'far as he continued to do his paperwork until both of them heard someone chuckled lightly.

" That's because losing someone is a painful experience, Sin. " 

Both of them turned their heads towards the balcony and held a surprised expression when they saw (Y/n) sitting on the marble railing, " And even though, they're gone, they will never be forgotten, " she quoted, smiling sadly at them. 

|| At The Harbour ||

" Are you sure that you're going to stay here for a while, Sin? " (Y/n) questioned him with a worried tone which made Sinbad's heart flutter when he heard her said that before he gave (Y/n) a pat on the head.

" Don't worry about me, (Y/n), " Sinbad told her with a smile, " I want everyone to be safe from harm especially you, (Y/n), " he said before he kissed on her forehead, making her flustered.

Meanwhile, Ja'far glare at Sinbad with jealousy while Alibaba gave out an awkward cough, witnessing Sinbad share his affection towards (Y/n). As for Aladdin, he noticed that his flute was glowing, making Aladdin looked confused, " What's wrong, Ugo? " He whispered. 

" Is that necessary, Sin? " (Y/n) mumbled while Sinbad only grinned.

~ * ~

It's been a week after they returned to Sindria, the generals who stayed back were happy to see (Y/n) again before she asked them a favour to train both Aladdin and Alibaba which they agreed. As for Morgiana, (Y/n) will have to ask Masrur once he came from Balbadd, but, for now, (Y/n) will temporarily become Morgiana's mentor.

|| At The Forest ||

" As for today, I'll be your temporary mentor, alright, Morg? " (Y/n) told the Fanalis as she nodded her head, " I'll be in your care, (Y/n)-san. " She said with a spark of excitement in her eyes.

The Magi chuckled, " Come at me, Morg. Let's see what you got! "

With that said, Morgiana rushed towards the Magi. She dipped and weaved as she was about to reach (Y/n) with a powerful kick. (Y/n) parried with her arm. The Fanalis was quick and did a reverse round kick at the Magi, attempting to catch (Y/n) off guard.

(Y/n) leaned backwards, avoiding Morgiana's kick.

Quickly, before Morgiana could respond with the follow-up, (Y/n) grabbed the Fanalis by the leg and threw her to the other way.

Morgiana remains composed as she did a backflip, landing on the ground before charging towards (Y/n) again. She was still open for more attacks and (Y/n) blocked her attacks without any effort.

When (Y/n) saw the openings, she quietly apologizes to Morgiana about what was going to come next. The Magi did a simple sidekick into Morgiana's stomach, doubling her over before following up with an elbow punch.

The manoeuvre caught Morgiana off guard as she quickly recovers her senses.

Taking the opening and using the environment to her advantage, backflipping onto the tree trunk and pushed off towards (Y/n). The manoeuvre sent her front flipping towards (Y/n) and just before the Fanalis reached her. Instead of colliding with (Y/n), Morgiana opted to wrap her feet around (Y/n)'s neck instead.