Chapter XVI

After introducing Morgiana to the other Fanalis, it was time for (Y/n) to continue her journey as she bid farewell to all the townsfolk including the twins, Ruven, Alder and the other Fanalis.

" Feel free to visit us, (Y/n)-san, " an elderly couple reminded the Magi.

" Have a safe trip, Ms (Y/n)! "

" Next time you visit, come play with us again, (Y/n) Onee-chan! "

The Magi chuckled as she nodded with a smile, " Promise, " she said as she hugged everyone who came. Meanwhile, Morgiana silently watched (Y/n) at the distance when she felt someone placed their hand on her shoulder, causing her to glance over and saw it was Alder.

" Alder-san? "

The elderly woman offered a smile before she glanced over to (Y/n), " Why don't you use your heart and listen to what you truly desire, Morgiana? " She suggested the Fanalis.

[ Morgiana ]

I quiver my lips as I looked over at the ship and saw (Y/n) was about to broad the ship, ' She gave me the reason to be free, ' I thought, recalling her kind gestures when I first met her.

Without any hesitation, I quickly made my way towards her, ' She doesn't expect anything in return after what she had done to help those people. '

" (Y/n)-san! " I shouted out her name which caused (Y/n) to stop at her tracks and turned around as I saw her eyes widen, " Morgiana-san? "

I nodded my head, " I-I made my mind, " I told her while panting heavily, glancing at her and flash her with a small smile, " Please take me with you on your journey, (Y/n)-san. " I said, staring at her with a confident expression.

" ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴘᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴋɪɴᴅɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴅʏ, ꜱᴏᴜʟ, ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴇᴇᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ. "

~ * ~

|| On The Top Deck ||

[ Third Person View ]

After (Y/n) and Morgiana departed Equestria, they continue to set a journey to another country, " Where are we heading next, (Y/n)-san? " Morgiana asked the Magi as she saw (Y/n) glanced over her shoulder.

" We'll be heading to Balbadd, " the Magi said, flashing the Fanalis a smile, " Head back to your cabin and get some rest since this will be a long journey, Morg. " (Y/n) told the Fanalis, but, she was hesitant at idea, causing (Y/n) sigh as she saw Morgiana held a troubled expression.

" Don't worry, Morg. I'll wake you up when we're about to reach Balbadd, " the Magi assured her, making her nodded before dismissing herself back to her cabin.

~ * ~

|| At The Harbour ||

" All of you need to rest well, is that clear? " (Y/n) questioned the Sindria guards, as well as the other workers who were present as (Y/n), saw them nodded their head, " Good, I don't want any of you overworked yourself before any of you end up getting sick. " She reminded them.

" We understand! "

With that said, both (Y/n) and Morgiana made their way through the busy market. They wandered around the place and glanced around the varieties that were being sold by the vendors until both of them saw the townspeople gathered at the notice board, raising (Y/n)'s curiosity.

They quickly made their way towards the notice board and read the message that had been pin against the board :

𝔄𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔡, 𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔡𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔬𝔶𝔞𝔩 𝔓𝔞𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢.