Chapter X

|| Guest Room ||

[ Third Person View ]

It was already in the afternoon as (Y/n) was starting to pack a few of her belongings her next departure. When (Y/n) heard the door to her room being creek open, she glanced over to her shoulder and saw Judar with a flustered expression.

(Y/n) raise an eyebrow as she turned around to greet him, " Good afternoon, Judar. " She smiled kindly at him, " Is there something you want to discuss with me? "

" Y-yeah, " Judar tried to not stuttered in front of her, failing miserably when a soft giggle escape from (Y/n)'s mouth, " I want to ask for your forgiveness about what I did the other day, " he mumbled as he rubbed his nape with a nervous manner.

(Y/n) was taken aback when Judar brought up the incident that happens yesterday, causing her to go flustered, " I-it's alright, Judar. " She started as she fiddled her fingers together while avoiding eye contact with the jet-black hair Magi, " Everyone m-makes mistakes. " She stuttered.

Meanwhile, Judar was staring at her and thought that the way the female Magi was adorable before he quickly shook the thought of it while he fiddled with the box that he hid behind his back. Soon the air slowly filled the room with awkward tension as he returned into his arrogant self.

" Finally! " He cheers which snap (Y/n) out from her trance as she held a surprise expression by his sudden burst of joy, " I don't have to do this anymore! " He threw the box out from his grasp.

" What do you mean by that, Judar? " (Y/n) tilted her while Judar froze at his spot as he completely forgot about her presences, he grumbled underneath his breath as he messes up his hair before picking up the box and hands it to her.

" A gift? " 

Judar nodded as he folds his arm together, " It's an apology gift. " He said, facing away from her, " And don't go bragging it to the others. It will ruin my image! "

(Y/n) giggled as she went closer to him and gave him a peck on the cheek which caught him off guard, he shot his attention towards her and had his whole face paint with red, seeing that her face was a bit too close, " That's what you get for messing with me, Judar. " She smiled, flicking his forehead, causing him to fall on the wooden floor. 

Judar scowled as he glared at the female Magi who was giggling, ' I'm letting this slide once, ' he thought when he saw (Y/n) outstretch her hand in front of him, rolling his eyes, grabbing her by the hand as (Y/n) pulled him right back up.

" Thanks. " 

(Y/n) hummed as she stared down at the gift that Judar had given her.

Speaking of Judar, he raises an eyebrow when he noticed (Y/n) wasn't acting like herself and before he asked her what was wrong, (Y/n) stare at him with a sad smile while her (E/c) eyes wavering with sadness, " I'm leaving tomorrow, Judar. "

" What? "

[ Reader ]

I purse my lips together when I saw him holding a hurtful expression which made me feel 10x guilty before I gave out a heavy sigh, " I do- " Judar cut me off as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his embrace as he buried his face against my neck.

" ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ. "

I softly sigh, patting his head as if he was still a child, " Of course, Lil' peach. " I whispered out his nickname before I closed my eyes while remembering another that was somewhat similar.

{ # Memory Fragment }

|| Palace Garden ||

" Solomon? " Lady (Y/n) spoke out his name while glancing around the garden, searching for her adoptive son until she heard faint giggling somewhere in the area, she playfully rolls her eyes that Solomon decided to play Hide 'n' Seek on her.

Lady (Y/n) lightly tap her staff on the ground as it started to glow before a faint (F/c) light pointed at the wall bushes which made her smile, she made her towards it and peeking behind the bushes and found Solomon. A mischievous grin creeps up on her face as she caught him into her embrace.

" Caught you, Solomon! "

" Nooo!! "

Solomon squeals in delight while Lady (Y/n) chuckles as she showers him with kisses, causing him to giggle even more, " Aren't you full of spirit, my little sunshine. " She said as poke Solomon's nose, making him grin as he glances at her.

" I'm like this since I get to see you again, mom! " He reasons her.

" It's only been three days, Solomon. "

" Still, it felt like forever! " Solomon whine which made Lady (Y/n) chuckled as she peck on his forehead, " Then, can I sleep with you tonight, mom? "

" Anything for you, my little sunshine. "

{ #End }

[ Third Person View ]

(Y/n) tiredly open her eyes and found herself, facing Judar's chest with his arms wrap around her before she gave out a soft sigh as she ran her fingers on Judar's bangs while smiling to herself as she hadn't seen his peaceful sleeping face.

Until Judar whimpered in his sleep, " Don't leave me. " He tightens the hug, afraid that someone might take her away, "...(Y/n)..." He whimpered again as (Y/n) saw a single tear, prickling out. 

|
|
|

" ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴊᴜᴅᴀʀ. ɪ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ɪꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ. "

|
|
|

~ * ~

An hour later, Judar tiredly woke up as he felt something was amiss until he had his eyes widen after realisation hits him by the head. He frantically got up from the bed and before he went out like a madman, his gaze land on the note with a basket next to it.

Without any hesitation, Judar quickly picked it up and read it :

ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʟɪʟ' ᴘᴇᴀᴄʜ,  

ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ, ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀʟᴇʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ. ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀꜱ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀꜱ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ, ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ. 

ɪ'ᴍ ᴜɴᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ɴᴇɢʟᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜᴛɪᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ. ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴄᴋʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀꜱᴋᴇᴛ, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ɪᴛ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ɪᴛ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴡᴀʀᴍ. 

 ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, 
 (ʏ/ɴ)

[ Edited ]