Special Chapter For The Lovely Readers

[ Modern AU ]

A certain (H/L) (H/C) hair female who had a (F/C) butterfly hair ornament and wore in a butterfly theme dress and shoes had gotten off from the limo, " Thank you, Garry. I'll call you when it's over okay? " She smiled at her driver, " Very well, miss (Y/n). " He smiled as he drove away, leaving the female who is staring at the huge mansion that is surrounded with enchanted flowers.

Walking on the white tiles while staring at the breath taking scene as she reached on the the double door, before she could even knock the door, the doors were opened by themselves. Surprising the the female.

(Y/n) opened the door slight, " Sorry for interrupting you..." she whispered and quietly walked inside as the doors closed behind her and she smelt a hint of different kind of flower scent.

Shall We Dance? saa koyoi 
Karei ni norikome PĀTĪ・RAID
saikouchou yuukan na SUTEPPU de
Atto odorokase
Tanoshimu no sa
odorimasen ka?
Ote o douze, My Lady~!

The (H/C) hair female had her eyes widened when she saw eleven men appeared out of the blue as they each  hold out sevdr different flowers, smiling towards (Y/n), making her blush, slightly as the men continued to sing for her.

kensou no RIZUMU
Kibun wa joujou
ima futari o terasu MŪNRAITO
isseichidai no oobutai wa
nyuunen katsu daitan ga shinjou

When, a male with blonde hair with a smile plastered on his face, went in front of (Y/n) and grabbed her hand, twirling her around inside of the mansion's floor before another male with long light pink hair who did a waltz with her before leading her to the garden, behind the mansion.

Following by the other men.

sekai sae mo kaete shimau
mugamuchuu no koi no kirameki
sono HĀTO
Nusunde misemashou

Shake It Now!!

Shall We Dance?
daijoubu! issho ni waraeba, It's alright~!

kanashii namida nanteUbaitotte yaru
Makasetoki na
kono na ni kakete
Mamorinuku sa, My Sweet Rose~ !

Flower petals were blown by the wind as each of the remaining men who hadn't get the chance, were taking turns on bring (Y/n) through different parts of the large garden.

First, the male with white hair taken (H/C) hair female through the gardenia flower fields. It was a beautiful sight as the white hair male, taking her (Y/n)'s right hand, lifting up and kiss on her knuckles which made her blush before she was dragged by another male with blue hair and wore spectacles.

The male who dragged (Y/n) to a hidden cave that has a waterfall, glowing in the dark along the shimmering carnation flowers.

" Uwah! It's beautiful in here! "

" Glad you like it and our time together seems to be over. " The male smiled as he pecked on the (H/C) hair female's forehead, guiding her out from the hidden cave.

kyousou no yoru marude WANDARANDO
TANE mo shikake mo aru
SHŌTAIMUhade na yokaze ni tobinottekeikai katsu seidai ni sanjou

unmei no kagi hiraku no wa
donna toki mo jibun dake daro?
maa mite na! kuuzen zetsugo no ai, Check It Out!!

The long red hair male came forward and lifted the (H/C) hair female on his arm, surprising her as he went on a bridge and putting the down (Y/n), to let her stand on her own. The forget-me-not flower every way, captivating the crystal clear water.

The male smiled as he tap on (Y/n)'s shoulder, facing at him while tilted her head, the long red hair male lean on her and whispered something to her, making her blushed.

Before, she was taken away by a blonde hair male, dark blue hair and medium braid length blue hair boy. The three boys brought her to the other part of the garden that was filled with blue hydrangea flowers, lily of the Nile Agapanthus and sunflower that matches their hair color.

The four them were circling around the garden with their hands connected, for awhile before each of them peck on the (H/C) hair's left hand and both side of her cheeks.

Shall We Dance? tsuukai ni HAJIkeyou 
Tsudzuku ze ŌRU NAITO・RONGU
zekkou no TAIMINGU de hora KIMEte yaru kara sa
Shinjitero yo
fukanou wa nai ze tsuranuku no sa, My Justice

anata no negai, kanarazu ya kanaete misemashou
jishin koso shinshi no tashinami, goanshin are
Check It Out!!

Shall We Dance? saa koyoi 
Karei ni norikome PĀTĪ・RAIDO
saikouchou yuukan na SUTEPPU de
Atto odorokase, tanoshimu no sa
odorimasen ka? My Lady

The man on the right had red hair while on the left had the same red hair as the other one but his hair is long yet messy as the same time, took the (H/C) hair's hand on each side and brought her through a maze and within the maze was filled with gloriosa lily and anemone flowers.

(Y/n) blinked for awhile and smiled as she faced at the two male and said a ' Thank You ' towards them. Knowing that the time is short, the two lean down on her gave her a light peck on her neck, making her shiver by the contact as she was dragged away again.

Shall We Dance? daijoubu! issho ni waraeba ITTSU・ŌRAI
itsuka sono subete o itadaki ni iku ze? dare demo naku
Omae ni chikau

Finally, both of the purple hair male placed a rose on (Y/n) hair and the raven hair male did the same thing, placing a ranunculus on her hair before carrying the (H/C) hair female on the throne like chair that was at the middle of the look alike gazebo without the roof on it.

Aishiteru yo, My Sweet Rose~!

All of them held out different types of flowers at the same time, staring at (Y/n) passionately like they wanted to propose to her and both of the purple hair male and raven hair male took a strands of her (H/L) (H/C) hair and kissed on her hair.

[ Bonus ]

Ja'far : " Did you two just killed (Y/n)? "

Sinbad & Judar : " IT WAS JUST AN ACCIDENT! "

Kouha, Aladdin, Alibaba, Ugo & Hakuryuu : " Don't go to the light, (Y/n)! We still need you! "

Kouen, Yunan & Koumei : *sighs*

[ Edited ]