Early Christmas Gift For The Lovely Readers {Prt. 2}

Today was a snowy day as the special day, Christmas was coming up during this December. As there were already decorations had been put up on every shop with special Christmas promotion which means that there will be a lot of people who will be coming over very soon.

As there were also a giant Christmas tree that was standing at the heart of the city as the workers were doing the decorations as well before putting up the star on on top by using the the tall crane to do it.

Posters had been posted up everywhere about the up coming live concert as the TV screen was broadcast, showing a famous idol and her stage name was Lucy Gates.

Nobody knows about her real name except her manager and the crew who knows her name. As she was wearing her casual Idol outfit. Being interviewed by Host.

" Its an honor to see a famous idol to get invited for these broadcast. How do you feel, Miss Lucy Gates? "

" Well..." The (H/c) locks rub her nape, nervously before she continued, " I am honored to be here and at the same time I'm nervous. Since this is my first time on being here, Mr. Shining. "

" Hahaha! I do understand how you feel, Miss Lucy Gates. " His sunglasses glint by the light.

" Tell us, Miss Lucy Gates. What's the theme for your coming live concert? "

" Since it's the month of December...I'll be singing for my two new songs that I'll be releasing soon. Along with the tickets that will be out tomorrow. "

" Oh~ " Mr. Shining singsong as he stood up from the chair that he sat on and spin behind the (H/c) locks.

" Could you please tell us, what are the songs that you will release? "

" Well, Mr. Shining. I can't reveal it to early, I want it to keep it a surprise during the live concert. " Lucy Gates smiled as the host of the broadcast spin yet again as he sat his seat.

" I see, I see. " Mr. Shining grinned widely as his sunglasses continued to glint in interest, " Okay, everyone! This is were we end an interview with Miss Lucy Gates. Thank you for joining us, Miss Lucy Gates. "

" Its a pleasure. "

" And have a great day everyone! "

After the interview ended, there was some had watched the broadcast and knew who she was.

~ * ~

~ Time Skip ~

<< Concert >>

Inside the concert hall, it was already been pack by people who wanted to come and they were some people had special excess for the front row.

The lights dim down as everyone went quiet as the stage lights slowly light up.

As the crew who were in charge of the spotlight, shined the spotlight on the the familiar (H/c) locks whose hair is tied into curly twintail, wearing a Fedora with a feather attached.

" Hi everyone! " Lucy Gates chirpped as the people who came cheered, loudly. " Is everyone here?! " And they cheered a loud ' Yes '

" I glad that every single of you guys had came. " The (H/c) locks smiled as she continue, " Sit tight and enjoy the concert until the very end! "

Soon, the spotlight crew made the spotlights to dim down, as the backstage crew slowly switched on one of the spotlight on the stages as it was focusing the lights on (Y/n) as she started to sing while doing the choreography.

Shooting Star

Ah tooi sora ni zutto tsudzuku michi
Mabataku you ni yami wo terasu shiroi hikari
Yukisaki nara oshiete ageru yo
Mirai no kagi nigirishimete tabidatou