Chapter XXV

"̷ ̷.̷.̷.̷A̷k̷e̷ ̷u̷p̷.̷..̷"̷

"̷ ̷.̷.̷.̷P̷l̷e̷a̷.̷.̷.̷s̷e̷.̷.̷.̷W̷a̷k̷e̷.̷.̷.̷"̷ 

̷"̷ ̷.̷.̷.̷M̷y̷ ̷s̷w̷e̷e̷t̷.̷.̷.̷D̷o̷v̷e̷.̷.̷.̷"̷̷

"̷ ̷W̷A̷K̷E̷ ̷U̷P̷,̷ ̷(̷Y̷/̷N̷)̷!̷ ̷O̷R̷ ̷T̷H̷E̷Y̷ ̷W̷I̷L̷L̷ ̷D̷I̷E̷!̷ ̷"̷

As soon as I heard her voice, I woke up with streaming down from my face, " Mom," I whimpered underneath my breath before I realise that my memories are about to complete.

Until I noticed the white rukhs flying towards me and whispered the news to me with a panic tone, causing my eyes to widen, " It can't be! Alibaba has fallen into degeneracy?! "

I bit my bottom lip, glancing at the opposite direction and saw a swarm of black rukhs gathering around Alibaba, " Damn it! " I cursed before my eyes caught a glimpse of blue and dark navy blue, seeing that both Aladdin and Hakuryuu were uninjured. However, my heart broke when I saw Hakuryuu's dominate arm was missing.

" Aladdin! Hakuryuu! " 

" Y-you're alright, (Y/n)-san! "

" (Y/n)-dono! "

[ Third Person View ]

The Magi grinned at them before activating her borg before she glanced over her shoulder while ignoring the incoming attacks, " Would you mind lending me your spear, Hakuryuu? " (Y/n) asked him as he held a confused expression before he hands it to her.

" Thank you, " she smiled kindly towards Hakuryuu which made him flustered while there were several pink rukhs fluttered around him and Aladdin on the other hand, he chuckled when he saw his friend had feelings towards (Y/n).

Meanwhile, (Y/n) paid her attention towards the spear in her grasp, " Lend me a hand, Zagan. " She ordered as the seal started to appear before the real Zagan made his appearance as he floats in front of (Y/n).

" Need something from me, O'Ruler? "

" I need you to grow a new arm for Hakuryuu and lend him your strength, Zagan. "

Zagan raised an eyebrow while he held a displeased expression, " Why should I do that? " He questioned her with his arms folded, " He's nothing but a crybaby and a coward, " he pointed Hakuryuu's flaws, causing Hakuryuu to flinch by Zagan's harsh comment.

(Y/n) stopped herself from rolling her eyes as she slightly glares at the Djinn in front of her, " He may be a crybaby and a coward, however, he's determined and has a lionheart, Zagan. " She stated as she continued, " So, please listen what I had told you to do. "

Zagan grumbled as he bowed towards (Y/n), " As you wish, O'Ruler. "

" Thank you, Zagan. " (Y/n) gave a grateful smile as Zagan snapped his fingers together.

" WOAH! "

The Magi heard Aladdin gasp wit surprise, glancing over to her shoulder and saw both Hakuryuu and Aladdin held a surprised expression, watching the roots and vines wrap itself around the Imperial Prince's missing dominate arm, replaced with a wooden limb. 

" Are you satisfied now, O'Ruler? "

(Y/n) replied with a nod, smiling as she watched both Aladdin and Hakuryuu crying out with joy before she glanced over to the Djinn, " He will prove himself to you, Zagan. I know he will. "

" Whatever, " he muttered underneath his breath before he disappeared out of her sight.

[ Reader ]