21- Jeon Jung Kook?

Hope you're okay with the narrative story :). If not, I can always put it down :(

-

"C'mon Yoongi. I'll do your math homework for a week," Taehyung bribed and Yoongi tsked.

"I'm okay with doing my math homework myself, thank you very much." Yoongi said, taking a huge bite of his burger.

Taehyung sighed. Nothing's working.

So far, he'd begged, blackmailed, threatened, bribed and carried Yoongi's bag around (which was something 'cos Yoongi's bag's as heavy as an overweight baby elephant.) but Yoongi was not saying anything.

Taehyung would be lying if he said he didn't miss his nameless mystery friend. He'd blocked him out of anger and was regretting it now.

Tired and frustrated, Taehyung stood up, ready to leave.

"Where you going?" Hoseok who was on his phone asked, without looking up.

"To class," Taehyung answered and walked out of the cafeteria.

He walked slowly, bringing out his phone and randomly scrolling through his Instagram feed. He got a message on Whatsapp

Park Jimin 😱: Hey.. Why did you leave the cafeteria so early?
-12:33pm

Tae: Hey.. Nothing, just needed some air. Some people can be so frustrating
-12:34pm

Park Jimin 😱: Still hasn't told you?
-12:34pm

Tae: Not even a tiny hint
-12:35pm

Park Jimin 😱: Do you really have to know? Stop bothering yourself. If you were important to your mystery friend, he would have found a way to reach you. Maybe even reveal himself, but what has he done? Nothing.
-12:36pm

Taehyung sighed. He'd told Jimin everything about his mystery schoolmate since they were now a bit close, tho he'd insisted they don't talk at all in school because it would be a bit...weird.

Rich cool popular Park Jimin and Average boring Kim Taehyung isn't a very good combination.

Tae: You're right. I should stop trying to find out who he is, He should |

Suddenly, he felt someone walk in front of him and he looked up from his phone, his eyes widening slightly.

"Jeon Jungkook?"

-

A/N: Cliffhanger! Dun dun~

Anyhoo..I want to hug each and every one of you, I'm serious. You guys rock more than a rock!! Thank you for every read, every vote and every add to your reading list. Thanks for the comments more. Your comments crack me up, I swear. Love y'all!!!!!!

~나나