70- The End of The Beginning

Who else is playing BTS WORLD?👀 I had to uninstall mine cos my phone kept crashing!😭 I was already at chapter two!😭😭😭😭😤😤😤

-

Taehyung sat cold and alone at the park bench, resting his head on the stone table.

Hoseok and Yoongi had brought him here then Hoseok suddenly seemed to remember something as they told him to wait here a while.

He didn't mind that he was alone here; he needed some time for himself to think.

About that one person that has always been on his mind no matter how much he denies it.

Jungkook.

Taehyung wanted no one else at the moment but him. Nothing else but his attention.

His crush has been way overdue and once everything seems like it has taken a step forward, something always drags it ten steps behind.

Taehyung sighed.

His phone beeped with a WhatsApp message and he checked it.

Hobi: walk towards your right, meet us there

Taehyung looked right and just saw scary looking trees. He would think twice before entering there.

Tae: When did you guys get there tho? You went the other way

There was no way the two would have gotten to the other side of the park without Taehyung spotting them.

Hobi: fcking go already, im freezing my flat butt off!

Taehyung blinked. That had to be Yoongi.

With a little pep talk that he was a man and men don't get scared of the dark, he ventured deeper into the park.

Tae: Should I just keep going?? Is there even a path here?

Hobi: Yea just keep straight

Taehyung put on his phone's light as he went deeper, not admitting to himself that he flinched at every noise.

Soon enough, he got to another clearing and before his eyes could properly adjust, someone's palm covered his eyes.

Taehyung would have almost let out an embarrassing squeak if not for the voice he heard next.

That voice that has been visiting his dreams for a long while.

"Hyung.."

Jungkook.

It was Jungkook.

Taehyung's breath caught in his throat. Then he got furious.

The younger thought he could ignore him all day at graduation just to get him alone in a park at night.

Does Jungkook not want to be seen with Taehyung? Was he ashamed of him?

Taehyung swung his leg back, catching Jungkook's shin. The younger limped and released Taehyung.

Taehyung turned back to him, nose flaring. "You little piece of bunny shit!"

Jungkook moaned in pain from where he crouched on the ground. "Hyung I'm sorry!"

"Yea, you should be! After your Kdrama worthy confession the other night, you go ahead to totally ignore me. Lovely!"

"I can explain," Jungkook stood, his face still contorted in pain. Taehyung felt bad. Just a little.

"Go ahead. I'm all ears." Taehyung nodded him on, crossing his arms across his chest.

"I..." Jungkook began, looking sheepish as he scratched his nape, his bunny teeth poking out as his mouth hung a bit open looking for how to put feelings into words. "I've never done this before, relationship and shi-"

"Don't curse."

"But Hyung cursed-" Taehyung's glare shut him up as he cleared his throat. "Um, yea...as I was saying... I'm new to this and I just wanted to surprise you... I didn't talk to you because I was scared what I planned would slip off so I...yea."

Taehyung's face softened at the genuine embarrassed look on Jungkook's face and he smiled.

"I'm sorry if you thought I was ignoring you on purpose becau-"

Jungkook's words were cut shut as Taehyung's lips covered his in a passionate kiss.

The younger was startled, just for a moment before he responded just as urgently. His hands slipped to the back of Taehyung's neck, pulling their faces closer.

Like two lost souls who finally found each other.

They kissed for a long, long time.

-

*brace up for a long ass ride author's note*

[A/N]- That's it fellas! The end of this book!

But nuh uh, don't fret just yet😊 there's an epilogue coming up and like I said earlier, if you saw the author's note, I'll write a sequel.

There's still a lot of unsettled stuff *cough* Sope *cough* Yoonmin *cough*.

The sequel will be all about their college life and Taehyung and Jungkook's building relationship. But! We'll have a little more focus on Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok. And nuh uh, don't forget about Yibo...he won't be gone that easily 😏

*Emotional note starts here*

Okay guys I want to like thank each and every one of you for sticking to this book. You may think I don't see you but I do and I'm really grateful for all the wait and agony while my lazy but busy self strikes.

This book has been on since August 2017, I was still a new wattpader then with no better ideas of what to write. This book was inspired by my friend's Instagram Namjin book (girlieciously, rip her account, I'm not sure she's coming back).

When I started this book, it was just for fun and I never thought it would get the amount of success it got! Like a 140 THOUSAND+ reads and it was still ongoing!

I honestly don't know what you guys saw in this book but I'm glad you supported it and I promise to make the sequel better. I promise to actually get a message across.

So that said, the sequel won't be all fluff and childish grudges.

Please look forward to it! And the epilogue too!

Thank you all so much, I purple and love y'all 💜😭💜

P.S: while you wait, can you check out my adorable friend's book (iceiceminseok) "Their Special Mate". It's an EXO paranormal fanfiction and I promise you'll love it. So if you're an EXO Stan or just looking for a good read, I recommend this.

Thank you all once more, it's been a beautiful journey.

I can finally tick a book of mine complete!😭😭😭