2017: The Engagement

A/n: I was feeling a little guilty because of how short the last chapter was, so...
The events of the show are years 2013-2016 so everything from this point onwards is Post- End of the Galaxy.

The Lord stared at the female Watchdog, who was holding his Commander's hand. He took one glance at the ring on her finger, and automatically made the connection. So this was Peepers' fiancé?

Sweating profusely, he tried to strike up a conversation. "Soooo, Eyela... how've you been for the past few years?"
She raised a non existent eyebrow before replying, "I've been doing fine. How are you?"
"Great, great..." He said nervously. It was pretty much common knowledge that Hater acted awkwardly around girls, which was why there was hardly any female Watchdogs in the army.

Hater's thoughts were interrupted by Peepers' voice. "Sir, we better get going. We've got to plan for the wedding."
"When is it?"
"Next month."
"You two are really cutting it close."
Eyela cut in, "We would have told everyone sooner, but you know how busy everyone's been recently, with the rebuilding of the galaxy and all."

Hater just nodded. As the lovebirds walked away, he heard Peepers say, "Sir, I want you to be my best man."
The Lord looked puzzled, but then smiled. Just a little.

Smiling a warm smile felt strange, but at the same time, it felt right. Sure, he was afraid of losing Peepers' friendship, but he was happy his buddy had found someone.

A/n: Return of Eyela! Apologies to people who ship Peepers with one of the other characters, but he just seems to be someone more suited for an OC to me. I don't own Lord Hater, Commander Peepers or Wander Over Yonder. I do own Eyela.