2018: The Twins

A/n: ...

All seemed quiet on board the Skullship. The motors keeping it in the air hummed gently. Suddenly, the engines roared into life, igniting the trail behind them.

One might ask the inhabitants, why the sudden hurry? They'd answer in a very panicked way.

Commander Peepers and Eyela Pupil (now Eyesore), got married almost exactly one year ago, give or take a few days. Speaking of which, the wedding almost went off without a hitch. Sure, Hater was a little, well, terrible at giving best man speeches it turned out. Wander was WAY too excited, and kept screeching, "HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!" in the couples's ears. Sylvia kept getting into fights with the Watchdogs. And the Watchdogs themselves? Some crying, some laughing, and others fighting with Sylvia.

At this particular moment in time, they were heading for a hospital. Why? Eyela was in labour.

It started with how any childbirth starts, then Eyela told Peepers, Peepers kind of panicked, and now, here they were.

This was gonna be a long day...

———

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Eyesore! You have a healthy baby boy!" Pronounced the midwife, a kindly woman who was always just as excited as new parents were. It kinda reminded Peepers of someone.

Eyela carefully took the infant from the midwifes arms, although exhausted, beaming a happy smile. Peepers had the exact same expression.

The midwifes voice broke into their individual thoughts. "Do you know what you want to call him?"
The couple looked at each other in agreement, and Eyela replied, "His name is Cornea. Cornea Eyesore."

———

The screams of pain of the mother had vanished. The ones outside the room automatically breathed a sigh of relief. Wander panicked breath calmed. Sylvia stopped pacing. And Hater finally stopped bashing his face into the wall.

A few minutes later, Peepers burst out of the door. "Guys! Over here!" It was at that moment that the other three realised they were outside the wrong room. Peepers continued when they finally got there. "It's a boy!"

A whoop of happiness came from all of them, especially Wander. As they filed in, they saw something that made their hearts swell with happiness. Eyela held the baby close, a smile etched onto her face. She weakly said, "His name is Cornea."

Everyone's thoughts were then interrupted by the midwifes voice. "Are you ready for the second one?"
They all stared in shock.
Sylvia asked what everyone thought, "You mean... they're twins?!!"

A/n: Not my best work...
Anyway, I don't own Wander, Sylvia, Lord Hater, Commander Peepers or the show. I own Eyela and Cornea.