2023: The Return of Dominator

A/n: Can any Simpsons fans see the reference at the start?

It was more or less quiet on the Skullship that day. If you looked past the sounds of the Commander's twin son and daughter fighting over a toy, that is.

If you concentrated, you might just hear the argument.
"That's mine!"
"I didn't see your name on it!"
"It's right there!"
That's when their mother finally stepped in. "Cornea! Don't write on your toys."
"Haha! Mum yelled at you!"

Deep in the shadows of the ship, a mysterious figure crept silently. This figure was Ex Lord Dominator, a former galactic tyrant. She made her way to the conference room, where a meeting was going on.

Dominator then made a terrible mistake. A loud blaring noise was heard. She had triggered the alarms! The whole ship came alive, and she retreated to the air vent above her.

Lord Hater emerged from the conference room, shouting orders to his subordinates. Dominator overheard one in particular that seemed odd to her. "Protect the pups!"

She knew the term pups was used to describe young and adolescent Watchdogs. But who's kids...?

Then she remembered the news she had passed off as a rumour. Hater's Commander had kids now.

She laid down, biding her time. Waiting for it to come. 

———

When it finally did, she jumped down, keeping to the shadows.

She made it to the throne room, the inner sanctum of the ship. And who else would she run into than the electrical skeleton man himself. He sounded very menacing. She guessed he must have gotten over her by now.

"Why are you on board my ship?"
She said nothing. He continued. "Are you aware that you are no longer seen as a member of this galaxy?"
Dominator thought quickly. "I heard that your Commander, Peepers was it?" When Hater nodded, she continued, "I heard that he's a father now. I just wanted to offer him and the mother my congratulations."
"We both know that isn't why you're here. Besides, Peepers is at the annual conference. Surely you knew that happens this time of year."
"Fine, I'm here because I wanted to apologise. I was a major jerk. I should have listened to Wander and changed my ways sooner."
"I'm not the only one you need to apologise to. You need to say sorry to all those people whose homes you destroyed. You need to say sorry to Awesome, he's got PTSD because of you. Most of all, you need to apologise to Wander and Sylvia."
"I intend to. And I know it's probably too late, but can I still have you for that coffee date you promised?"

Hater stared at her in shock. His stammering was evident. "Y-Yeah. S-s-sure we c-can."
"Okay. I'll meet you outside here tomorrow at about 10. Is that a good time?"
"That's a great time."
"Thank you. I really hope that everyone can forgive me for what I did."
"I'm sure they will."

After they waved goodbye, Hater was approached by a Watchdog.
"Sir, Commander Peepers is going to be home early. He said they cancelled the last day."
"Okay. That's fine."

A nasally, familiar voice was heard around the corner. "I'm back!"

Hater glared at the messenger, "You could've said he was home now!"
"Sorry..."

Peepers poked his head around the door, still wearing civilian clothes. "Sir, why do you have that lovestruck look on your face? That hasn't happened in years."

Hater took a deep breath. This was going to be a hard explanation...

A/n: I don't own Hater, Dominator, Peepers or Wander Over Yonder. Eyela, Cornea and Iris do belong to me.