2026-2036: The Change

A/n: It was at this point I decided to add a full on plot. It was then, I knew, I ****** up...

After all those years, everything and everyone changed. The Eyesore kids were fast approaching adulthood, and if Eyela and Peepers were honest about it, they felt WAY too old. Not old enough to retire, but old nonetheless. Hater and Dominator had a daughter, who was about eight years old. Wander and Sylvia were permanent faces on the ship now, and had gotten married themselves, with a baby on the way.

And now, came a much more drastic change. Hater had permanently given up his evil ways. The Hater Empire was now known as the Hater Federation of Planets.

It felt... right to everyone. Well, almost. It had been a vote from the army that had sealed the Empires fate. About 75% of the army voted for the change, most having been influenced by Wander himself. That meant a quarter of Hater's men disagreed with the change, but being some of the most loyal people in the galaxy, they begrudgingly stayed.

One Watchdog stared off into the pitch black and bright stars of the galaxy. He sighed before facing the bridge and the still-evil-but-not-really portion of the Watchdogs. Only that group knew of their future plans. Plans to get off this blasted ship and build their own Empire. As everyone else was asleep, the leader had no fear of bringing out an evil cackle...

His plan would soon be put into action...

A/n: For this chapter to truly fit in with the yearly theme, that last part occurs at the end of the year...

The tragedy has begun...