2024: The Peace Treaty

"Awesome! We need to talk!"

The Sharkman woke up to Lord Hater screaming. "What? I was in the middle of something, Hatey!!"
"Like what? Sleeping in your hot tub?"
"Fine. What do you want?"
"You do know that Peepers and Eyela are parents, right?"
"So?"
"So... I want to draw up a peace treaty with you."
"Going a little too fast for someone like you."
"For the kids sake. I can't believe I'm doing this."

Awesome paused and thought for a moment, then decided that maybe it WAS time for the rivalry to end. For once in a long time, he started thinking about other people's feelings. How much pain had this war caused to families?

"Okay bro. Fine. We'll sign a treaty."

He called to Knucklehead, and told him to go to a lawyers office and get an agreement sheet ready. Then, he turned to Hater.

"Want a drink while we're waiting?"

———

The two villains were hanging out for the first time in ages. Hater remembered how terrible the last time had been. How he had almost lost his best friend because of the person he had become friends with.

His thoughts were interrupted by Awesome's voice. "Will Peepers be signing too?"
"Yeah, it was his idea. He's just getting the kids to school. Then he's coming."

Frantic footsteps were heard in the hall.

"Speak of the devil." Said Awesome. Commander Peepers burst in a second later.

"Sorry! Retina was being particularly stubborn today."

They sat down. Knucklehead turned up a few minutes later with a formal agreement.

The terms were as follows:
Both empires agree not to argue over planets. If an argument does occur, flip a coin for it.
The leaders meet annually on each other's ships to reinforce the arrangement. The ship will be on rotation. (One year Skullship, the next the Limo.)
This agreement can be broken at anytime if both leaders consent to it.
No attacks must be made on or around each other's territory.

At the bottom were four lines on which to sign.

After they all signed, Hater and Peepers stayed for about two hours. Then Peepers remembered the kids, and sped off to the school that they were enrolled at, leaving Hater with the Shark Man.

"You can go Hatey. I'll just print you a copy of this."
"Thanks."

The next few years would have peace between the two leaders and armies. That Hater, Peepers, Awesome and Knucklehead would make sure of...

A/n: did I REALLY just write that? Anyway, I don't own Wander Over Yonder or its related characters. I own Eyela, Cornea, Iris and Retina.

Merry Christmas!