Chapter 3

“Hey Samantha slow down” a familiar British voice said so I turned around. I saw Harry running towards me.

“Is everything ok I saw you from the bus?”

“Yeah fine I just have a flat tire that’s all”

Harry looked over at the security truck pulling up, smiled at me, and then ran towards it. ‘What is he doing?’ I wondered to myself. He came running back towards me with a huge smile on his face.

“They are going to fix your tire while you guys come and hang out with us at the park!” Harry said.

“Oh,” I looked at Alexis and Nicole who were trying to listen in on the conversation, “but what if my mom calls and wonders …”

“Come on, live a little. Plus I’ll talk to her, she wont be able to refuse my charm” Harry interrupted with a sly smile.

I bit my lip as I thought. Then I looked at Harry’s face, which looked like an eager puppy dog. “Ok. Ok. We will come.”

“Brilliant” Harry smiled, “Wait here I’ll go get the other boys.”

The other boys came out and they all greeted us. We ran into the park and started acting like children again. We were having a blast getting on different rides and goofing off. Then Louis and the boys headed to a ride called ‘Fahrenheit’, that shoots you up 121 feet then straight back down. I stopped dead in my tracks.

“What’s wrong there” Louis turned around.

“I think I’m going to sit this one out.” I said.

“Come on now, why?”

“I love roller coasters but I can’t do the straight down drops they scare the crap out of me.”

“Oh it will be fine,” he grabbed my hand. “I promise!”

“No really!”

“You can sit next to me, I’ll hold your hand threw the whole thing it will be over before you know it and we can have a good laugh,” he made a face that could only be matched with the hulk’s, “faces your fears ahhhh”

I could resist laughing and agreed. We walked on to the ride and I sat next to him. As soon as the ride started, I started to scream as we went up the hill slowly. Louis grabbed my hand and I screamed the rest of the way down, as I heard Louis next to me laughing his ass off.

“I don’t think I will be able to hear for a week after that one!” Louis said pretending to wiggle his hearing back. I smiled and gently slapped his arm as we got off the ride.

“But really it wasn’t that bad right?”

“Lets just say that was my first and last time on it!” I smiled.

Louis pointed to the picture on the screen and everyone started laughing. I looked up and saw me with the biggest fear face of life!

“I think I might have to make that my next twitter picture!” Louis said.

“Don’t you dare!” I yelled as he went to buy the picture.

“Too late! I will keep this until my dying day!” he said with an air about him and stuck it in his wallet, “For safe keeping!”

“Hey lets get one that roller coaster over there!” Niall yelled.

“I think I’ll have to sit this one out but you guys go have fun!” I said holding my twisted stomach.