Chapter 5

“I am so so so incredibly sorry,” Liam said for the 100th time.

“It’s not your fault Liam!” I said with a smile.

“Sometimes are fans can get a little nutty.” Harry said as he tried to wipe the soda that was down my back off. Niall, Louis, and Zayn came running up with some more paper towels.

“Niall why don’t you show her where the bathroom is and I will go get her a change of clothes.” Liam said.

Liam ran off towards the bus, as the rest of the boys walked with me down towards the bathrooms. I went to the girl’s room door and stopped. I turned around and saw all four boys looking at me like they just lost their puppy.

“You guys really its just some spilt soda. I’m completely fine!” I said with a smile and a light chuckle, “Seriously, just go hangout, I’ll change and catch up with you guys right after.”

They smiled and walk down the hall. Once, I was in the bathroom I looked in the mirror. The ends of my hair were covered in coke. I started to rinse it in the sink, when I heard a knock at the door. 

“Are you descent?” Liam asked.

“Yeah, come in.” Liam walked in and handed me a towel. I wrapped my hair in it. “Thank you.”

“Here is a shirt and pants you can wear, I’m really sorry again,” Liam handed me a white v-neck and a pair of black sweat pants.

“Thank you,” I smiled. “Wait for me while I change?”

“Of course” he said walking out of the bathroom.

I took off my top and shorts and put Liam’s shirt and pants on. I took the towel off of my head and put my damp hair up in a ponytail. I looked in the mirror, his clothes were a little big but it wasn’t that bad. I lifted part of the shirt up to my nose; it smelled just like him.

“Hey”

“Hey, how do I look?” I said walking out of the bathroom and doing a little spin.

“Beautiful!” Liam chuckled glad I wasn’t upset. “Here give Paul your wet clothes he’ll run them out to your car.”

I handed Paul my clothes and he head towards outside. Liam put his arm around my shoulder and we walked towards the dressing room.

“Ah there you guys are!” Louis said.

I smiled and sat down on the couch. We all talked for a while and I watched the guys play some video games.

“Why don’t we listen to some music?” Niall said, “Sam plug your iPhone in we will see if we can still be friends with you based on your music choice.”

I laughed and plugged my phone in. We all sang to some Maroon 5, One Republic, and some other hit songs. Louis walked over and started looking threw my music library.

“Oh no you didn’t!” he said with a huge smile and hit play. We heard a similar song come on and Louis jumped up.

Louis: “Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, So tell me what you want, what you really really want”

He pulled me up and started dancing with me.

Me: “I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want”

Louis: “So tell me what you want, what you really really want”

Me: “I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha.”

We  got up and started dancing and sing to Wannabe by the Spice Girls, taking turns singing parts. We were having a blast, jumping on the sofa, dancing, and acting crazy. My favorite part came on and I got on the couch and started sing …

Me: “So here's a story from A to Z, you wanna get with me you gotta listen carefully, We got Em in the place who likes it in your face, we got G like MC who likes it on a”

Louis: “Easy V doesn't come for free, she's a real lady”

Me: “and as for me you'll see, Slam your body down and wind it all around. Slam your body down and wind it all around.”

We finished up the song dancing around.

“Oh my god that was a blast I forgot how much I loved the Spice Girls!” I said laughing.

“That was hilarious” Zayn laughing at me and Louis.

“Boys sound check in 5” Paul walked in the room.

“Thanks Paul we will be right there,” Liam said.

The boys started heading out when Harry looked at me “Come watch?”

“Of course!” I said and with that he locked his fingers in mine and we walked down the hallway. I smiled nervously because I didn’t know why he did that but it felt nice. When we got to the stage, I went to stand next to Paul. It was awesome to see the boys interact with a smaller group of fans. They were great with them and so sweet. They also sounded even more amazing with out thousands of girls’ screams in the mix. During ‘One Thing’ Harry smiled and wink at me, which gave me little butterflies in my stomach. When the boys finished up we all met backstage.

“You guys were amazing!” I said and they all said thank you at different times.

“10 minutes until meet and greet” Paul said as he passed by.

“Thank you guys so much for inviting me to hang out today, I had so much fun!”

“Are you leaving already?” Niall said making a sad face.

“Yeah I wish I could stay but its a friend’s birthday tonight and I promised I would go out for dinner.”

“Well you need to keep in touch we love hangout with you and need to do it again soon.” Louis said giving me a hug.

“Yes if you don’t we will hunt you down” Niall said hugging me next.

“I will I promise” I said giving Zayn a hug.

I gave Liam a hug and said “I will go change and leave your clothes in the dressing room.”

“No, no keep them” he said with a smile, “as long as we hear from you!”

“Pinky swear!” I said holding out my pinky and he took it around his.

“I’ll walk you out,” Harry said, and I smiled walking down the hall waving back at the boys. He walked me out to my car and opened the door. 

“Thank you again,” I said hugging him. He wrapped his arms around me and I melted into his body.

“It was lovely meeting you Samantha” he said with a wink and walked away.

* Much Later that night *

I walked into my room from and amazing dinner with friends and sat at my computer, signing into Twitter. Thirty notifications. Maybe tweeting the pictures of Harry and I in the photo booth and Liam and I with the kiss was a bad idea. Then I noticed a tweet that was special: 

‘Gorgeous picture love! Definitely profile picture worthy! xxx’ Liam tweeted as a response to the picture of us. I smiled and shut my computer.