Chapter 7

“Samantha!” I heard my boss call from her office. I pushed away from my desk and walked into her office.

“Can you take these event plans to Julie in advertising and then pick up my outfit for the benefit tonight at Chanel.”

“Yes ma’am” I said taking the folder and heading out.

“Oh and a coffee would be great on your way back, Thanks” I heard her yell behind me.

This internship didn’t turn out to be exactly as I planned, I was more of an assistant then an event planner. I do get to help out at the events but I pretty much just sit in on meetings when they are doing the actually planning. I walked into Julie’s office. She was a very eccentric person, and one of the only people I truly considered a friend so far at this job, even though it had only been three weeks.

“Hey Jules, here is the event file.” I said sitting it on her desk.

“Thanks doll! How are you today?”

“Ah I can’t complain,” I said sitting on her desk. She turned around so she could look at me and looked shocked.

“We aren’t you looking extra sexy today!”

I looked down at my tight white pencil skirt suit with a little lace from my hot pink cami showing and my pink platforms and blushed a little.

“Hot date tonight?”

“No not exactly!” I said smiling a little.

“Are you having a sexy Skype session with the mystery boy?”

I laughed, “I gotta go, wouldn’t want her majesty to wait for coffee!”

I walked out of her office and down the elevator. I did have a Skype session planned today with Harry, he said he had a surprise to tell me and need to chat at 6:30 tonight. I hadn’t told Julie about my friendship with the boys because I thought she would think I’m crazy. When she overheard me on Skype with Niall once at work I just told her he was a guy I went to college with and left it at that. Plus, it had been over a month since the last time I saw them, so it wasn’t like anything was going on.

I took a cab to the Chanel on 5th Ave and picked up the dress. I walked down to Starbucks to pick up the boss lady’s coffee and headed back to the office. I looked at my phone and it was 6:00 pm. I wonder what Harry need to tell me. I was so off in la-la land I didn’t realize when the cab pulled up to the office.

“Miss?”

“Oh yeah sorry,” I handed him money, “Thanks.”

I walked into my boss’s office and she wasn’t there. I sat her coffee on her desk and heard her walk in as I was hanging up the dress.

“Ah, Thank you for that Samantha, you can go for the day. See you Monday.”

I ran to my desk and grabbed my stuff. I was so glad I got Fridays off it made the week a lot better. I ran to a cab and gave him my address. It was 6:15. I hope I make it on time. When the cab pulled up, I threw money at him and spirited into the building and up the elevator.

“Hurry! It’s 6:30!” Sophia screamed as I ran into our apartment. I ran into my room and fixed my hair and makeup, throwing my blazer on the chair. Then my Skype started ringing.

Harry’s POV:

I sat in front of my Mac waiting for her to answer. I can’t wait to see her. We have talked on the phone and text, but I haven’t skyped with her for two weeks almost. Then she popped up on my screen, as beautiful as ever. The first thing I noticed was her big green eyes and then he gorgeous smile.