#4: Super Glued To Your Side

We were still in the Janitor's closet. I knew I was lateto English So I decided to skip. He was just standing there, staring at me with a goodfy smile. He looked adorable.

"Well James-" I like his name it works wonders on him. "- It was nice meeting you and I guess I'll be seeing you around."

I tried to go around him to get to  the door to get to the hallway. Again before my hand could get to the doorknob his arm was wrapped around waist and I was pulled flush against what felt like a rock solid wall.

I realized he was pressing me against his chest.

"You're not going anywhere without me princess." He stated firmly but yet managed to smirk at the end. 

I gaped at him while I got free of his tight hold.

"And why not?"

He chuckled and leaned against the wall.

"Becasue Princess, you are mine, and I want you by my side at all times so I am 100% sure that no harm comes to you."

I stood there satring at him in disbelief. Why was he being so possessive and overprotective. That could only mean one thing, but i refuse to let myself believe that.

"I can take care of myself, I don't need you to protect me every hour of the day, James."

He let his mouth fall open and I saw hurt in his eyes. He quickly regained his posture and smirked.

"Well, as Alpha of the Silver Crest Pack I-"

Oh shit, this cannot be happening, why an Alpha? 

"Wait a second! You mean to tell me that you're the Alpha?"

"Yeah I am and that makes you the soon to be Luna."

I knew fighting with him now was going to end with me losing. Alpha's always get what they want, and by always I lterally mean ALL THE TIME!

"Anyway and I was saying, As Alpha of the Silver Crest Pack, I have to take care of all the wolves, but my first priority is you! So wether you like it or not  I will be by our side everyday. Consider me superglued to your side."

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Fine, whaterver you say, oh great Alpha!"

He growled at my mocking tone. Or that's what I thought.

"Never call me Alpha! I am your mate and bay that it means that I am your equal. Call me James." He said with a smile and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Now lets go to the office."

"Why would we go to the office james?" I asked

"To get my schedule changed so it matches yours." He was a Senior so I really don't know if he was allowed to do that.

"Are you allowed to do that? I mean won't you loose all the credits you're supposed to get this year?"

He chuckled "Nope, I actually already have all my credits, so I can practically do whatever I want."

Great I got a genius for a mate. please note the sarcasm.

I was following him towards the office when someone pulled me to the side and pushed me to the lockers.

"Hey babe, remember me? well I do and let me tell your that payback is a bitch!"

He said this while he was taking in my scent. His eyed widend  when he sniffed me.

"You slut! Why do you smell like James? I'm sure you did IT with him didn't you?!"

I spit in his face.